PDA

View Full Version : MTP850s codeplug or other help

Peter hansen
2013-02-19, 06:06 PM
Hi everyone. I have the Mtp850s (380-430 Mhz) with a password on the codeplug.

Dumb as i am, i thought i could just erase the memory and the password would be deleted.

Now i have a radio that wont turn on, but i just need either a sort of standard codeplug or maybe some other advise to help me through.

Can someone help?

Many thanks

Peter

uy0101
2013-02-25, 04:31 PM
could u upload the passwd-protected codeplug?
i could unlock in the past for mtp850 maybe it works also on mtp850s
Bye

Groott
2013-02-26, 03:45 AM
You need a new codeplug.
To write it into the radio you need flashtool.
You can also read another MTP850s with flashtool and then copy it into the erased one, the issi and tei are then the same.

marcel77
2013-03-06, 09:53 PM
Hi I have the same problem codeplug password in my model is the MTP850,,, with cps plus I download codeplug password but asks me and I can not work with the program

Tetrafan
2013-03-07, 03:07 AM
Hi I have the same problem codeplug password in my model is the MTP850,,, with cps plus I download codeplug password but asks me and I can not work with the program

Password is stored in RAM, You need to look for it.

marcel77
2013-03-07, 04:05 AM
Hello I tested with winhex,, memory loading complete, but there are many data and not where to look, I have no experience with this program? Any hints?
thanks

uy0101
2013-03-07, 04:34 PM
Hello I tested with winhex,, memory loading complete, but there are many data and not where to look, I have no experience with this program? Any hints?
thanks
if you post your codeplug it's easier since it differs from model to model
uy

tetrafw
2013-04-03, 05:24 AM
How to get codeplug password:

If is radio protected with the password you need TetraCPS with Depot rights to read radio codeplug bypassing the password.
Then you can use Tetra Codeplug Password Recovery tool to extract password from codeplug file.

Password is protected by encryption inside of the codeplug, also all types of codeplug DBF, CPE, CPD are protected by different algorithm than password so there is no way to get password just looking trough the Hex Editor.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snCSFYoLDws

If you need help feel free to contact me

regards