PDA

View Full Version : Regarding 3G optimization & Planning

MINTO
2009-03-04, 06:37 PM
Hi Everybody,
this is very nice website for all telecom peoples.. today i want to ask that at present i am working on 2g. i want to learn 3g..i have nsn,e*******,huawei documents..plz suggest from where i will start & what should i focus first

DOOM2007
2009-03-04, 07:35 PM
Hi
you can start with the air interface training of e******* ,I think it's the first thing to start with,you can learn the principale of 3G with easyway specialy if you are an optimization engineer

NILCTG
2009-03-04, 11:49 PM
Agree with doom. If you want to start with vendor docs E******* is the choice. If you want a relatively complete view of 3G, have time & patience to pursued such a view, you may find following books helpful as well:

"WCDMA Deployment Handbook-Planning & Optimization Aspects".(for MICRO/Overall View of network)

Before u go for above mentioned one, you can try some chapters from title like "UMTS Networks Architecture, Mobility & services"/"Convergence for 3G Network-IP, UMTS, EGPRS & ATM".(For MACRO View of technology).

if you can finish these & still have patience, you can try "UMTS Performance Measurement".;)

SCHERIFFHELMY
2009-03-05, 01:48 AM
Dear Friend

You may start with docs from NSN that is easier in explaining

What you should know first is the WCDMA air interface

UTRAN protocols / then the NODE B / RNC /OSS-RC

wishing you best of luck .

Hi Everybody,
this is very nice website for all telecom peoples.. today i want to ask that at present i am working on 2g. i want to learn 3g..i have nsn,e*******,huawei documents..plz suggest from where i will start & what should i focus first

hongjian13
2009-03-19, 04:06 PM
yes i have lot of ebook about wcdma
zhaojun4316@163.com

mirza
2009-04-27, 09:26 AM
can you please upload books on WCDMA dear,

mirza
2009-04-27, 09:30 AM
Agree with doom. If you want to start with vendor docs E******* is the choice. If you want a relatively complete view of 3G, have time & patience to pursued such a view, you may find following books helpful as well:

"WCDMA Deployment Handbook-Planning & Optimization Aspects".(for MICRO/Overall View of network)

Before u go for above mentioned one, you can try some chapters from title like "UMTS Networks Architecture, Mobility & services"/"Convergence for 3G Network-IP, UMTS, EGPRS & ATM".(For MACRO View of technology).

if you can finish these & still have patience, you can try "UMTS Performance Measurement".;)

Csn you please upload the book which you are discussing in this message .

It will really helpfull.

Thanks

radenmohawk
2009-04-27, 10:37 AM
Hi Doom,

Please send the link WCDMA air interface training of e*******, i think it very useful for us.

thx