PDA

View Full Version : Interoperability Test Material

CrazyforTLC
2013-02-01, 08:17 PM
Hello guys,
I should have the opportunity to have an interview for a job as IOT position. There is something that you can advise me to study, in general o in the forum ?
I think that the most important points are:

- Knowledge of Mobile 3GPP standards, especially LTE ( I have already study from the forum);

- knowledge of message protocols ( I think for RRC, RLC and MAC, Phy layer) ; are there some books that show in detail the message and their camps ?

- ability in reading and analyze log of protocol message exchanged ( I think the ability in understanding the log from Wireshark and software like this ? Can someone provides some examples to read ? It's the most critical point I imagine.

- ability of doing trace analaysis of a modem, working with signal generator and analyser to evaluate the functionality of the physical layer. There is some literatures or something good that can help me ?

I will appreciate all the help, and whatever you advise me !

CrazyforTLC
2013-02-04, 06:25 PM
I think it's difficult, but probably I can make simplier request:

example of log from different Protocol Analyzer (Anrisu, Agilent o similar), can anybody help me in found something usefull ?

debug of protocol messages ( I will appreciate link to book wich can explain all the camps of the protocol messages)