2013-03-08, 03:27 AM
Hi!
Slightly edited list.

BR
s52d

new file, march 2013

electron
2013-03-12, 11:13 PM
I gonna have smart phone analysis in a RNC area is there any presentation for GPEH analysis? i actually do not want to use professional tools for analysis same as aexio or Optimi since i do not have access to these tools now. First of all i would like to know on which GPEH messages i can find IMEI and consequently TAC number ?

Secondly suppose i parsed the results in TAB delimited file and then how practically i can calculate the statistics for smart phone penetration ?

Thanks
new file, march 2013

s52d
2013-03-13, 03:23 AM
I gonna have smart phone analysis in a RNC area is there any presentation for GPEH analysis? i actually do not want to use professional tools for analysis same as aexio or Optimi since i do not have access to these tools now. First of all i would like to know on which GPEH messages i can find IMEI and consequently TAC number ?

Secondly suppose i parsed the results in TAB delimited file and then how practically i can calculate the statistics for smart phone penetration ?

Thanks
yes, GPEH is good way to go. Well docummented, easy to write own parser. (LTE CTR is even simplified GPEH).

Wireshark is good parser for protocols included, for RANAP:

tshark -r ranap.pcap -Tfields -e gsm_a.imeisv -e gsm_a.imsi

BR
s52d

electron
2013-03-13, 11:08 AM
Thanks friend, By chance do you have any presentation to show how to do it . I never used Wireshark also i do not know for GPEH recording which messages i need to such a analysis for Smartphone
yes, GPEH is good way to go. Well docummented, easy to write own parser. (LTE CTR is even simplified GPEH).

Wireshark is good parser for protocols included, for RANAP:

tshark -r ranap.pcap -Tfields -e gsm_a.imeisv -e gsm_a.imsi

BR
s52d

ninjafine
2013-04-06, 04:00 PM

Thanks

Hi! You may pm me you trace in txt (better) or tab format and i will show it for you.