PDA

View Full Version : plan-opt demo to no expiration date

Inception
2009-02-28, 11:09 PM
hello
in below address you can find the very good tool for DT analysis,KPI,Neighbors,and check your plan (frequencis.neighbors)but its demo i download again and now not working on my pc ,
please does anyone how we can make demo to no expiration date .
share or write the process .

http://www.plan-opt.com/

best regards
hashem

anita_2k
2009-03-01, 12:35 AM
this tool was posted by DCA november last year. You just need to revert your date from the day you download the tool, then you can use it forever.

One comment from the tool, for neighbor relations, it uses sitenum instead of cellID, thus, complicating the creation.

Anyone who have tools out there to view the 3G&2G neighbors geographically (with visible link/line is better)...please share...

many thanks.

BR/ Anne

Inception
2009-03-01, 12:41 AM
hello
thanks for your responce
but now i downloaded before and using for 30 dayes today i downloaded again but not work ,so where can i delete the registery files of this program ?
because i can not revert it too .
your advaice appreciate so much
best regards
hashem

anita_2k
2009-03-01, 12:56 AM
hello
thanks for your responce
but now i downloaded before and using for 30 dayes today i downloaded again but not work ,so where can i delete the registery files of this program ?
because i can not revert it too .
your advaice appreciate so much
best regards
hashem

It works for me, It should work for you as well. Just change your date one month ago, then the tool will work again.

br/Anne

simmus0300
2009-03-01, 01:23 AM
It works for me, It should work for you as well. Just change your date one month ago, then the tool will work again.

br/Anne

How much days we can revert back before its expiration.If we revert two months back, it shows error.Kindly explain by example of date of download plan opt and the days of revert.

anita_2k
2009-03-01, 01:45 AM
How much days we can revert back before its expiration.If we revert two months back, it shows error.Kindly explain by example of date of download plan opt and the days of revert.

think of it, why reverting two months if the tool is good for 1 month only? If for example, you download the tool today 28Feb2009, after 1 month, most likely, 28March2009, the tool will expire. To be able to use it again for 1 month (and forever), try to revert the pc calendar to 28Feb2009 or a day after (to be safe) 01March2009 (then you have a fresh 1 month for the tool). Hope it clear things up.

br/Anne

justdream
2009-03-01, 03:21 AM
please does anyone how we can make demo to no expiration date .
share or write the process .

I'm not sure but I think we could use a software called date *****er posted here in this forum at Ekahau Post

Remember guys, we use these *****ed Appz just for knowledge and not for business

May Allah bless all of us....

nupong
2009-03-01, 04:35 AM
To be able to use it again for 1 month (and forever), try to revert the pc calendar to 28Feb2009 or a day after (to be safe) 01March2009 (then you have a fresh 1 month for the tool). Hope it clear things up.

br/Anne

That's exactly what you supposed to do for the software with expiry date.

It works like a charm on almost of them.

uel888
2009-03-01, 09:22 AM
That's exactly what you supposed to do for the software with expiry date.

It works like a charm on almost of them.

But not with AexioPro2009, protected with HASP SRM RUS.

Inception
2009-03-01, 02:16 PM
hello Anne
but i think this program and all demo program are programmed due to the we say 30 days in dll file of the program and not related to the date of installation or running or ur pc for example if u run this program today and change ur pc date to 4 month before for example 1-8-2008 so the program will expire at 1-9-2008
and this is my idea if i am wrong tell me the true .

best regards
hashem:L

br/Anne