PDA

View Full Version : CSPSALLOC - HO affect ?

bigorbi
2013-01-16, 03:57 AM
Dear experts,

Please share your observations & recommendations about CSPSALLOC parameter and its affects. As i understand this parameter is improving quality when it will be changed to CSFIRST.. after changes BCCH TRX is taking more traffic and it's improving quality but it caused HO degradation as well. because What is the logic under this phenomania ? And what solution can we apply to solve this problem ?

Thanks,,

auto_art
2013-01-16, 05:20 PM
Dear experts,

Please share your observations & recommendations about CSPSALLOC parameter and its affects. As i understand this parameter is improving quality when it will be changed to CSFIRST.. after changes BCCH TRX is taking more traffic and it's improving quality but it caused HO degradation as well. because What is the logic under this phenomania ? And what solution can we apply to solve this problem ?

Thanks,,

we use this parameter to allocate PDTCH on BCCH as a priority over CS calls.

u can use CS first on cels with very low traffic & PS first in urban area to support good throughputs. i didnot observed HO degradation. and its not looking logical.

bigorbi
2013-01-16, 09:33 PM
The problem is that we changed this parameter for all cells in BSCs to CSFIRST and then HO degradation is observed. I still can not understand the reason for this degradation. Quality improved significantly but for all BSCs HO degradation happened.

we use this parameter to allocate PDTCH on BCCH as a priority over CS calls.

u can use CS first on cels with very low traffic & PS first in urban area to support good throughputs. i didnot observed HO degradation. and its not looking logical.

electron
2013-01-16, 11:47 PM
Please share your BCCH ranges for 900Mhz and 1800Mhz
The problem is that we changed this parameter for all cells in BSCs to CSFIRST and then HO degradation is observed. I still can not understand the reason for this degradation. Quality improved significantly but for all BSCs HO degradation happened.

bigorbi
2013-01-17, 01:21 AM
we have save amount of BCCHs for both 900 and 1800. 14 for each frequency range

Please share your BCCH ranges for 900Mhz and 1800Mhz

electron
2013-01-17, 01:52 AM
Add reputation and thanks later on i will share improvement solution
we have save amount of BCCHs for both 900 and 1800. 14 for each frequency range

bigorbi
2013-01-17, 01:56 AM
sorry i was wrong , i checked again and 16 for each of them. can you share your observations if you had a similiar problem previously ?

Add reputation and thanks later on i will share improvement solution

electron
2013-01-17, 01:59 AM
With 16 BCCH for each frequency band it can not happen! Share your BSC trend
sorry i was wrong , i checked again and 16 for each of them. can you share your observations if you had a similiar problem previously ?

bigorbi
2013-01-17, 02:09 AM
electron if you have any observations can you share ? how do you know that with 16 BCCH it can not happen and according to which information are you saying that ?

With 16 BCCH for each frequency band it can not happen! Share your BSC trend

electron
2013-01-17, 02:39 AM
BiGoRbI you are just getting information without adding any thanks and reputation do not you think this is not correct behavior? It is better to have some appreciation in life dude ! I know based on calculation i am not talking blindly that's why i am senior here ! No problem find by yourself then
electron if you have any observations can you share ? how do you know that with 16 BCCH it can not happen and according to which information are you saying that ?

bigorbi
2013-01-17, 02:56 AM
electron , why should i click thanks and add reputation without getting any suggestions or observations about my problem ? am i here to just give reputations to everyone ? If you know something about it you can share and i will add reputation for you , dude ! you are just giving spoiler " i will share later on " and waiting for my reputations..

BiGoRbI you are just getting information without adding any thanks and reputation do not you think this is not correct behavior? It is better to have some appreciation in life dude ! I know based on calculation i am not talking blindly that's why i am senior here ! No problem find by yourself then

electron
2013-01-17, 03:04 AM
The way that you are behaving it is obvious that will not have even simple appreciation . Me and others are here to share something and even i am spending my time to respond to your spam posts in case if you could not get your answer after adding reputation and thanks again you were able to delete it .The guys same as you are just searching around here to just bite knowledge from others and just download some stuff not to share even have good behavior ( based on your registered day in forum and numer of reputation and posts it is obvious that you are in this category). I know the answer 100% as i faced 2 years ago and after 6 month found the answer but for sure i will not share here anymore. Knowledge is costly . so you think for what i was communicating here just to flirt with you ?!!!
electron , why should i click thanks and add reputation without getting any suggestions or observations about my problem ? am i here to just give reputations to everyone ? If you know something about it you can share and i will add reputation for you , dude ! you are just giving spoiler " i will share later on " and waiting for my reputations..

bigorbi
2013-01-17, 03:29 AM
i think you are taking this website too much seriously man , based on my messages and how many days i spent in the forum you are making some assumptions , calculations.. it's really funny to hear that. you don't know anything about me so stop accusing someone without having any information about him ,

i didn't ask anyone to give me an exact solution for this problem , i just asked if someone had similar problem before they can share their observations or point some way to check out.. your behaviour is like you are god of telecommunication and whatever asked from you , we need to pay first )) you confused real life and this website too much i guess.. if you don't like to answer to my question , i don't care "Dude".. you don't need to give spoilers like " i know the answer 100% , i will give solution later on" , these kind of sentences look so unreal..

i don't know if you are here to flirt with me , that's a question you need to ask yourself.

The way that you are behaving it is obvious that will not have even simple appreciation . Me and others are here to share something and even i am spending my time to respond to your spam posts in case if you could not get your answer after adding reputation and thanks again you were able to delete it .The guys same as you are just searching around here to just bite knowledge from others and just download some stuff not to share even have good behavior ( based on your registered day in forum and numer of reputation and posts it is obvious that you are in this category). I know the answer 100% as i faced 2 years ago and after 6 month found the answer but for sure i will not share here anymore. Knowledge is costly . so you think for what i was communicating here just to flirt with you ?!!!

electron
2013-01-17, 03:47 AM
Good for you with your real life "DUDE" continue flirting with others and run to get your answer
i think you are taking this website too much seriously man , based on my messages and how many days i spent in the forum you are making some assumptions , calculations.. it's really funny to hear that. you don't know anything about me so stop accusing someone without having any information about him ,

i didn't ask anyone to give me an exact solution for this problem , i just asked if someone had similar problem before they can share their observations or point some way to check out.. your behaviour is like you are god of telecommunication and whatever asked from you , we need to pay first )) you confused real life and this website too much i guess.. if you don't like to answer to my question , i don't care "Dude".. you don't need to give spoilers like " i know the answer 100% , i will give solution later on" , these kind of sentences look so unreal..

i don't know if you are here to flirt with me , that's a question you need to ask yourself.

bigorbi
2013-01-17, 03:50 AM
yes sir , keep getting reputations from other users and be happy with that

Good for you with your real life "DUDE" continue flirting with others and run to get your answer

electron
2013-01-17, 03:55 AM
My reputation is my knowledge which is making money for me i do not care about nothing else good luck
yes sir , keep getting reputations from other users and be happy with that

bigorbi
2013-01-17, 04:00 AM
your reputation have no relation with your knowledge , it just means that you spent too much time in this website.. and you can believe that if i'll find a solution for this problem , i'll share here just to show how meaningless your action is. good luck to you too sir.

My reputation is my knowledge which is making money for me i do not care about nothing else good luck

bigorbi
2013-01-20, 01:44 AM
hi friends,

there is an approach came from one of my colleagues that pollution in channel group 0 increased due to traffic increase and it caused HO degradation. what are your comments to this approach ?