PDA

View Full Version : LTE Huawei Call Trace

topoffenders
2013-01-13, 08:36 PM
Hi all;

anyone here already using call trace for Huawei LTE? any insight you want to share?
file format, how to run the recording, where is the log files, tools you use, etc......
sorry if double posting..

gupta00712
2013-06-07, 09:28 PM
Hi experts, i want the same.. can u please put it here

javierinfante
2013-07-18, 03:31 PM
hello:
Today I was trying to trace something (according to the Hedex is possible to trace a LTE user based in the IMSI number), but I found that my m2000 doesnt have the option LTE/EPC in the trace navigation tree, do you have this option in your M2000?, is it a basic feature that can be activated or do we have to install a new sw in the M2000??

Shakeel_15
2013-07-18, 04:20 PM
Hello,

As per my knowledge you can not put single user ttrace in LTE in huawei from the RAN side, if you want to put IMSI trace you have to it through EPC.

BR

javierinfante
2013-07-18, 06:31 PM
Hello:This is what I found in Hedex:

MONITOR>>SIGNALING TRACE>>SIGANLING TRACE MANAGAMENT>>LTE/EPC>>LTE/EPC End to End User Trace;

So, does it means that if I want to activate the trace we must have Huawei EPC?, in my network the EPC is NSN

BR

tharinduwije
2013-08-09, 12:47 AM
We have been using it for awhile.First you have to enable end to end LTE trace in EPC (Huawei). Then from there you get a reference number for the trace.Using that reference number put up the user based traces in M2000. Works without a problem.:rolleyes:

nupong
2013-08-22, 06:01 PM
Should we need to coordinate with EPC guy to enable E2E trace first, then we could get reference number every time we do IMSI trace?

We have been using it for awhile.First you have to enable end to end LTE trace in EPC (Huawei). Then from there you get a reference number for the trace.Using that reference number put up the user based traces in M2000. Works without a problem.:rolleyes:

tharinduwije
2013-08-22, 10:50 PM
You need a trace enabled account in EPC to put up the EPC trace.Otherwise you will have to bug The EPC fellow each & everytime when you need to trace;)