PDA

View Full Version : Question Drops due to "no resource available,unspecified"

Fado
2012-12-17, 04:01 PM
hi experts,
we are having too many drops due to "no resource available,unspecified" in our network during DT..i am suspecting some core related issues..did anyone face such issue?what could be the reason for that? it is a Huawei core...
will add rep for logical comments..
thanks

tronikmeendisi
2012-12-17, 04:53 PM
hi experts,
we are having too many drops due to "no resource available,unspecified" in our network during DT..i am suspecting some core related issues..did anyone face such issue?what could be the reason for that? it is a Huawei core...
will add rep for logical comments..
thanks

yes we faced with same issue within one test. seems like core related like yours. I want to show but could not cause dont have enough reputation.

Fado
2012-12-17, 05:17 PM
yes we faced with same issue within one test. seems like core related like yours. I want to show but could not cause dont have enough reputation.thanks mate..please do let me know which part of core had the issue? was it interface,routers,mgw or some cards etc??where they should check? it is both 2G and 3G, and we have the issue with both...that is why i suspect CS core...thanks

auto_art
2012-12-17, 05:26 PM
mate kindly analyse the stats thoroughly for 2g n 3g, e.g. ater congestion, iub, iups, iucs congestion, packet stats.

& post more info here as nobdy wil be able to help with this brief information

clubman
2012-12-25, 04:42 AM
no resource available .mostly coming from GGSN. It could be ggsn is already congested, by capacity, license .

mrieza
2012-12-26, 01:37 AM
This drop are related to core network since I'm also having the same issues....
Check with core network guys for any changes...

Anyway, your call or test number is mobile to mobile or mobile to PSTN ?

tronikmeendisi
2013-06-10, 11:38 PM
no resource available .mostly coming from GGSN. It could be ggsn is already congested, by capacity, license .

This is voice call drop, seems CS related problem. How GGSN involve in ?

kentck86
2013-06-12, 04:19 PM
hi experts,we are having too many drops due to "no resource available,unspecified" in our network during DT..i am suspecting some core related issues..did anyone face such issue?what could be the reason for that? it is a Huawei core...will add rep for logical comments..thanksHI,Please check on congestion related statistic for the particular cells, match the failures with the statistic time could give you some idea.thank you