PDA

View Full Version : Download MRR Files

kskk
2009-02-24, 10:52 PM
hello All.

I am curretnly working on Ericccson system , but not having prior ericssion experiance.

Does anybody having information regarding how to convert MRR files in readable format or any ***** tools available.

Do share the information.

regards
kskk

VitalyK
2009-02-24, 11:22 PM
hello All.

I am curretnly working on Ericccson system , but not having prior ericssion experiance.

Does anybody having information regarding how to convert MRR files in readable format or any ***** tools available.

As I remember E/// NOX (Neighbor Optimization Expert) can do this. It's an OSS application

kskk
2009-02-24, 11:29 PM
i want to decode all the information like Nighbor,TA,Quality, Handover etc. If client is only sending us MRR files, i there any way to decode the information from any script

VitalyK
2009-02-25, 12:42 AM
i want to decode all the information like Nighbor,TA,Quality, Handover etc. If client is only sending us MRR files, i there any way to decode the information from any script
How are you going to store a bunch of Measurement Reports?
You have to activate Masurement Report Recording feature on BSC wich generates file with recording results.
As I remember in ALEX there is a format description of these files. So if you don't have E/// NOX you can try to parse this file manually :eek:

hassen
2009-02-25, 06:24 AM
MRR as PMR E/// Feature
when you schedule a radio measurement from oss ,The result depends on all events according subscriber behavior (dedicated mode) ,for each time rxlev up and dl measurement quality UL DL TA Power MS and BTS ect...

to simplify the reading, vender use a filter ,ie for each specific measurement there is
a counter ie ,and from statistic tool we can interpret the data by chart.

br hassen