PDA

View Full Version : Question Define in Nemo make high CDR and low CSSR !

bluep
2012-11-23, 05:42 PM
Dear pro..
Last time, I went driving test with a 3rd party company ( related to government). They used Nemo Analyzer for testing. In first days, CDR and CSSR were terrible, CDR > 40% and CSSR < 70% :@. But in my TEMS and Swissqual measure logfiles, everything was good . ( All Nemo, Tems, Swissqual are licensed ). In next days, the Nemo was back to normal
So the questions is: How can they do it in Nemo? What parameters defined that made bad results like that ?
Tks for your feed back

hieuphong
2013-09-03, 01:31 PM
Dear pro..
Last time, I went driving test with a 3rd party company ( related to government). They used Nemo Analyzer for testing. In first days, CDR and CSSR were terrible, CDR > 40% and CSSR < 70% :@. But in my TEMS and Swissqual measure logfiles, everything was good . ( All Nemo, Tems, Swissqual are licensed ). In next days, the Nemo was back to normal
So the questions is: How can they do it in Nemo? What parameters defined that made bad results like that ?
Tks for your feed back
I think you can define again treeger.
Only open with grid format and choose trigger. You can see when you open call set up or call drop........

Rooster[BG]
2013-09-03, 03:45 PM
Dear bluep,

Your problem sounds like a Software or Test Device issue. You need to check several things before making a conclusion:

1. Depending on post processing tool:
- if you are using Actix, check Vendor specific attributes. There you can find the events Nemo logged. You can make a comparison with Actix attributes.
- if you are using Nemo Analyze, keep in mind that the KPI calculation can be different (e.g. call attempts in non coverage area may be included)
2. Find a pattern of the Drops/ Setup Failures.
- It is possible that the device has stuck and you have a lot of failure events.
- SIM card problem
- Script problem
- Nemo Server problem (if Mobile to Fixed voice quality was tested)
- Compare Radio Conditions with the other tools: e.g. external antenna issue (if used)
- Geographic position (GPS coordinates) of the failure events.

If you share a file or give us more details about the test configuration we will be able to help you in a better way.

Please share what is the results for the checks I proposed, if you decide to make them. The result will be interesting.

BR,
Rooster[BG]

Dear pro..
Tks for your feed back