PDA

View Full Version : How to use Huawei E372-u8 with script in TEMS

Saunders
2012-11-20, 05:22 PM
Dear All,
Please you help to guide me on how to use Huawei E372-u8 with Script running in TEMS Investigation 14?
i need to do FTP DL Drive test in 3G only but it seems we can't control datacard via script.
Do we need to use AT commands to control it?
If yes, could you help to give me the list of commands we would need.
Thank you very much.

Rooster[BG]
2012-11-20, 09:53 PM
Dear Saunders,

What exactly do you want to do ?

One option is to lock the modem from Mobile Partner (Huawei software) or the Operator software (if it is an operator modem) and then connect it to TEMS. It is tested with older version of TEMS but it should work in TI 14 also.
Other thing you can try is to make the script in such way that the modem will go in indle mode when reselects to GSM and will stay in idle until the serving system is UMTS again.

BR
Rooster[BG]

Dear All,
Please you help to guide me on how to use Huawei E372-u8 with Script running in TEMS Investigation 14?
i need to do FTP DL Drive test in 3G only but it seems we can't control datacard via script.
Do we need to use AT commands to control it?
If yes, could you help to give me the list of commands we would need.
Thank you very much.

Saunders
2012-11-21, 01:18 AM
Dear Rooster,
I would need to test the FTP DL or Ping Test with script (keep script repeating during Drive Test) and i would need to lock UE in 3G only.
When i tried in TEMS, it seems there is no option to choose whether to lock system or lock Frequency.
Do you have an example script, may you share it with me?
Thanks in advance.