PDA

View Full Version : 2 Emulator working in same PC

husseinmanaf
2012-11-11, 06:02 AM
Hi all

Is there methode to make 2 emulator working in one pc ? Plz without VMware... :)

i heard that we should change some filed inside emulator to work each one speratley than other

BR

striker
2012-11-11, 09:04 AM
Hi all

Is there methode to make 2 emulator working in one pc ? Plz without VMware... :)

i heard that we should change some filed inside emulator to work each one speratley than other

BR

I think it will work as long as it is different ,sys

husseinmanaf
2012-11-11, 05:29 PM
i chkd it

its not working also i think there are many also chkd it

BR

Jerry
2012-11-12, 01:25 PM
Multikey should be fine. I used it for Atoll and Actix.

mybstyle17
2012-11-12, 02:57 PM
Hi all

BR
HI
You can install much dongle for 1 emulator ...
But,if you need ,you can change the emulator name .cat file,.inf file and .sys fille and all name what is into this and the reg file location ....
SO
In my exemple I will rename the multikey to keymulti.
Rename the
multikey.cat to keymulti.cat
multikey.sys to keymulti.sys
multikey.inf to keymulti.inf
now open the keymulti.inf with notepad
Go to Edit>Find (ctr+F) find the multikey and rename all to keymulti ....here big atention if you not rename good ,not will working!!
Save it !!!
Now go to keymulti.sys and open with CFF Explorer (search on google)
Go to Hexeditor and find ,use unicode option and find registry ,you will found the multikey also ,this is the reg location , rename it to keymulti !
When you will adding the reg file ,you will need rename also the reg location into this!
Go to Rebuilder and use the Options: Rebuild PE Header and Update Checksum !
The Update Checksum is very very important !!!
And Rebuild !!!
This is all
Good luck for all :)
Kind Regards,Mybstyle!!!