PDA

View Full Version : KINDLY SHARE

Processor
2009-02-16, 09:40 PM
PLEASE this is to everyone who cares:(......I am looking for anyone who would kindly share or send me a lic**nce or c***k for any version of Agilent and if available, i wouldn't mind having any version of Actix as well.

I really dont know how to use actix and i have had to analyse drives manually by replaying several times and plotting on mapInfo. This would be a great leap for me if anyone chooses to help.

Ever grateful.

Thanks to you all.

kaka.enine
2009-02-16, 11:05 PM
try 2 use SEARCH button before yu asking some thing that already been in this forum ... :p

happy learn .. :D

BR,

-kaka-

Processor
2009-02-16, 11:44 PM
@ Kaka.enine

Well i'm only asking cos i dont have enuff permission to download and i presume it wouldn't cost much if you/anyone shared with me.

BTW i would really like to start learning something new

alibushehri
2009-02-17, 12:45 AM
Give me your email

kaka.enine
2009-02-17, 01:11 AM
@ Kaka.enine

Well i'm only asking cos i dont have enuff permission to download and i presume it wouldn't cost much if you/anyone shared with me.

BTW i would really like to start learning something new

ouw ... sorry ... i forget bout that ...
keep gaining yur status round here buddy ...
yu can contact me if yu need something ... if i can help ...

BR,

-kaka-

Processor
2009-02-17, 01:22 AM
Processord@gmail.com........Thanks mate:hug:!

Please anyone who has agilent c***k or .dng for any version should pls help out:(

basith.aces
2009-02-17, 03:19 AM
Dears

I also need ACTRIX or RANOPT C***k.........

Please send to my ID coz i too dont have the download permission..

basith.aces@yahoo.com

Thanks in Advance..

Processor
2009-02-18, 12:29 AM
Dear Basith,

i'm also looking for someone to share with me although i would be very grateful if i could get sentimule ********(2007) version and instructions on how to use it.

Thanks to all that have helped and shown concern.:D