PDA

View Full Version : can't display l Cell Site on Map by Actix

AMAORI
2012-10-11, 05:22 PM
Hi Experts,

i can't display UMTS_Cell on the MAP even i follow strictly Actix Cell Site Data.

also the UMTS_Site appear as a point on the MAP but no site Name.

could you help please to fix this issue.

Thanks

Rooster[BG]
2012-10-11, 05:32 PM
Dear AMAORI,

Can you see any errors on cellrefs creation ?

If not, can you share some screenshots or sample data to check the issue ?

BR,
Rooster[BG]

Jerry
2012-10-11, 06:55 PM
You should create celref file carefully. or make a csv file then import will avoid the mistake

itking
2012-10-12, 06:25 AM
Share your cellref if you can. I will check and reply accordingly

AMAORI
2012-10-12, 08:05 AM
Please check the attachements
Thanks

Jerry
2012-10-12, 11:35 AM
So strenght. The celref file should be a txt file with for format as required. Many topic about it in this forum. If you need I will send the celref formqt requirement.

AMAORI
2012-10-12, 04:15 PM
Hi all,

no errors detected in the cellref log

please find one part of the cellref, please test it.

Rooster[BG]
2012-10-12, 04:36 PM
Hi,

Exact copy of your worksheet didn't worked for me either.

What I've done is to make Tab Delimited txt file from one of the sites with changed coordinates in order to be able to load log file that goes near the site and it worked. (Load file after restarting Actix)

BR

Please check the attachements
Thanks

AMAORI
2012-10-12, 06:34 PM
Hi Rooster,

Thanks for reply

could please you test the attached Tab Delimited txt.

i have put the right the cellrefs.

i can't undersand why it didn't work for me

Thanks

Rooster[BG]
2012-10-12, 07:21 PM
Dear AMAORI,

Still in your Tab Delimited file you have several sites on the same location with the same key field (Sector ID and Node B ID).

Cellrefs file looks OK, but on the first row, my cell file starts with ";" - ; #NetworkData - datafile

When I've changed it in your file and removed the option to show Sectors only on certain zoom it works fine. (Change it from Layers -> Display on WCDMA Cells layer)

BR,
Rooster[BG]

Hi Rooster,

Thanks for reply

could please you test the attached Tab Delimited txt.

i have put the right the cellrefs.

i can't undersand why it didn't work for me

Thanks

AMAORI
2012-10-12, 07:39 PM
Hi Rooster,

in fact our site, we have 10 cells and 4 secteurs and ofr each sectors we have more that one cell.

is there any issue with such config, could we put as sectors ID = cell Name to avoidn this issue.

our the cellref i forget to put ; it's mistake.

Thanks

Jerry
2012-10-12, 07:48 PM
Room Range is limited, uncheck it will resolve

AMAORI
2012-10-12, 07:51 PM
Hi Rooster,

for the same site(Node B ID) we have 10 cells and 4 sectors. each sector have more than 2 cells. that why we have many cells on the same location with the same key field (Sector ID and Node B ID).

is there nany problem whith such config?could we select Sector ID as cellname to avoid this?

Rooster[BG]
2012-10-12, 08:07 PM
Hi AMAORI,

Generally speaking, key field should be unique. I'm not sure that if you have same key field combo (Sector ID/ Node B ID) it will work OK. Never needed such checking. I personally don't use this information in my reports and I'm only interested of seeing serving Cells to check for crossed sectors. If you don't plan to use this information in your reports, these fields are meaningless and you can choose any unique value.

However, since you have multiple cells overlapping, I suggest adding another field in the cell file so you can change the size and or color of specific layer.

Hi Rooster,

for the same site(Node B ID) we have 10 cells and 4 sectors. each sector have more than 2 cells. that why we have many cells on the same location with the same key field (Sector ID and Node B ID).

is there nany problem whith such config?could we select Sector ID as cellname to avoid this?