PDA

View Full Version : Question HS Credit Reduction in E*******

auto_art
2012-10-04, 03:54 PM
dear all

i need similiar following counters(NSN) for E******* system.!

they are used to calculate HS Credit Reduction due to Frame Loss which effects HS performance.

HS_DSCH_CREDIT_RDCT_DUE_DLY (M5000C176)
HS_DSCH_CREDIT_RDCT_SVRE_DLY (M5000C177)

clex_
2012-10-12, 12:57 AM
E******* counters I know of:
pmHsDataFramesLostSpi<00-15>, pmHsDataFramesReceivedSpi<00-15>, and pmCapAllocIubHsLimitingRatioSpi<00-15>

Definitions
HS Frames Lost %: Ratio between the number of HS frames lost in the Iub interface and the amount of HS frames received, giving an indication of the transmission efficiency across the Iub.
Time HS Bandwidth Limited %: Indicates in what degree the HSDPA traffic in downlink is limited by the Iub/Iur interfaces, between SRNC and RBS.

Please add to my reputation.

auto_art
2012-10-12, 12:48 PM
E******* counters I know of:
pmHsDataFramesLostSpi<00-15>, pmHsDataFramesReceivedSpi<00-15>, and pmCapAllocIubHsLimitingRatioSpi<00-15>

Definitions
HS Frames Lost %: Ratio between the number of HS frames lost in the Iub interface and the amount of HS frames received, giving an indication of the transmission efficiency across the Iub.
Time HS Bandwidth Limited %: Indicates in what degree the HSDPA traffic in downlink is limited by the Iub/Iur interfaces, between SRNC and RBS.

Please add to my reputation.

is the above two are analogus to NSN counters which i wrote in frst post.!

clex_
2012-10-12, 10:46 PM
is the above two are analogus to NSN counters which i wrote in frst post.!

They should help detect the same problem. The NSN counters peg each time a credit reduction occurs. The E******* counters peg differently. Another E******* counter to observe is pmHsSevereCong. It monitors number of severe congestion occurrences detected by the 'CAPACITY ALLOCATION Presence Supervision' function in RNC over Iub. A CAPACITY ALLOCATION control frame is expected at least once per second from the RBS, per flow controlled HS flow. If a CA control frame hasn't been received for a fixed period of time, an HS Severe Congestion is considered to have occured. For each time period that passes without CA control frames having been correctly received, the counter is stepped by one.

Please add to reputation.