PDA

View Full Version : Question how to:separate tems log file

seedweb
2012-09-25, 04:53 PM
Hi expexter,
I‘m using tems 14 do DT Test with 6 UE,2 for GSM,2 for WCDMA,2 for CDMA.But i just need WCDMA log to analyze(you know the log file is so huge),the problems is that How can i separate the wcdma's data out and then load it by Actix?If there is a tool to do this project or not?
Maybe you know that is so slowly to load tems log by Actix,or,how to do make actix faster?Thanks.
Br,
Seedweb

Jerry
2012-09-25, 07:18 PM
You can use Network Image to select only the Devices and Attribute to log into actix. I am not experienced with Actix but that is one way to limit the loading volume for actix.

Rooster[BG]
2012-09-25, 11:36 PM
Dear seedweb,

As Jerry suggested,

You can use Network image or Repository in Actix to limit the data.

You can easily add 4GB+ of logs in a repository.
Another advantage of repository is that it can be moved between PC after it is created.

All options have some limitations than the normal way of loading files but it is good enough for reporting.
For deep analysis you can load just the file containing the problem.

Off topic 1: Have you tried "bcdedit /set IncreaseUserVa 3072" command ? It helps loading more data in Actix.
Off topic 2: Wasn't there an option in the newer TEMS that can make several logs for each device or combination of devices ?

Regards,
Rooster[BG]

sedicla
2012-09-26, 04:45 PM
Dear seedweb,
try to export as text from TEMS the parameters that you need and then load it on Actix as text.
You can also use Mapinfo to analize it.

BR