PDA

View Full Version : TEMS Pocket log file analysis

cell_nokia
2012-09-22, 12:29 AM
Hi All,

I'm very new in IBC project and just finish walk test with TEMS pocket 7.2.
Now I got log file and everything in ZIP format which contain 5 files,
1) TEMS.log
2) Content.xml
3) Floorplan.jpg
4) Floorplan_Properties.xml
5) Waypoint.ppf

When I try to play it back in TEMS investigation, it can show message and everything.
The problem is I can't not load floorplan into it. Could you help to advise or give me some document on how to open all of above file?

Thank you very much in advance.

Jerry
2012-09-22, 11:04 AM
The log (zip) you got from TEMS pocket is not positioned. You need to position it. TEMS Pocket Positioning Tool will help. this tool is packet with TEMS Investigation.

cell_nokia
2012-09-22, 12:48 PM
The log (zip) you got from TEMS pocket is not positioned. You need to position it. TEMS Pocket Positioning Tool will help. this tool is packet with TEMS Investigation.

Thank you a lot for information. I use TEMS Pocket Positioning Tool and it can open "Walk Route" and "Floor Plan" now.
However, it is just the picture and I can do play back or analysis. I try to find exporting button or option to export this one out to TEMS investigation but there is no option.

Could you help to suggest what's next step to export this one into TEMS investigation? I would like to analyze it with walk route like the outdoor system.

Thank you.

Jerry
2012-09-22, 01:51 PM
Thank you a lot for information. I use TEMS Pocket Positioning Tool and it can open "Walk Route" and "Floor Plan" now.
However, it is just the picture and I can do play back or analysis. I try to find exporting button or option to export this one out to TEMS investigation but there is no option.

Could you help to suggest what's next step to export this one into TEMS investigation? I would like to analyze it with walk route like the outdoor system.

Thank you.
You will see the Properties menu, Check the unzip archieve box will result updating the positioned *.log. Then Extract that log and replay. Check the manual for detail how to use positioning tool.

cell_nokia
2012-09-22, 05:30 PM
Thank you.
I'm checking the tool and found manual as your mention.

Now, it is clear on how to do it, just one problem on software. It always give me the error when I try to export it.
I'll keeping try it. :)

spaceo
2012-09-22, 08:19 PM
Thank you.
I'm checking the tool and found manual as your mention.

Now, it is clear on how to do it, just one problem on software. It always give me the error when I try to export it.
I'll keeping try it. :)

Maybe you can restart your system or reinstall the sw.