PDA

View Full Version : Low CS and PS access with Radio link fail after Admission cause

Prisca
2012-08-31, 05:35 AM
Hello,
Im working on an issue with a cell that has low CS and PS acces rate since last week. I check all the cause of failure and only the cause radio link failure after admission has increased. Only one cell is impacted. Do you know what it could be ?
Thanks in advance

ergin
2012-09-07, 02:32 AM
hi,

did you find the solution of your problem...ı have also this problem in my network..If you solve your problem,please share your experience in here...

thanks..

johnomarjimenez
2012-09-07, 09:48 PM
Hi Prisca/ergin

in Huawei system.we are experiencing it , sometime thousand of RRC failure can be happened,
please check the following common reason why we are experiencing RL failure

1) the internal resources (cpu,hardware,logical resource) of the NodeB are not enough or ( normaly need to check if there is CPU over load ,
in the node-b LMT. you can monitor the CPU Utilization but you have to do it during the peak of the busy hour to see the worst condition of CPU resource )

(2) poor Iub quality e.g. high E1 BLER or high IP packet lost.

sometimes we can recommend to reset the Node B

i hope that information can help you guys.

please share reputation . thanks

jack_ryan
2012-09-07, 11:38 PM
Hi johnomarjimenez
In my network somecell has alarm CPU overload. Can you help me slove this problem?

And with failure "VS.RAB.FailEstPS.RNL" What it could be?
Thanks

johnomarjimenez
2012-09-08, 04:15 PM
Dear jack_ryan

If you have CPU Overload it means. you can try first to re-configure the Grouping UL BB resource,
for exAmaple you have 3 Wbbp Board in the node-b you can be configured as one UL BB resource Group, so that it can combine the the resource of each board

but for some case that you only have One board you need to recommend to add the board.
in one Node-B there is 4 slot for the boards. it means you can add up to 4 WBBP board.

Wbbp Board is the hardware capacity for CPU resource and at the same time it is also containg the CE capacity of a NodE B-

thanks and i hope that it will help. Please share reputation brother i nee it.

johnomarjimenez
2012-09-08, 04:25 PM
Jack

VS.RAB.FailEstPS.RNL

the following counter can give you the direction to know the problem, this counter is a broad kpi counter representing may type of failure or rejection during the rab establishment. base on the counter below. you can see the root cause of the problem. it the below counter is having high measurement in your network your VS.RAB.FailEstPS.RNL can be become problematic also.

VS.RAB.FailEstabPS.Code.Cong
VS.RAB.FailEstabPS.ULCE.Cong
VS.RAB.FailEstabPS.DLCE.Cong
VS.RAB.FailEstabPS.DLIUBBand.Cong
VS.RAB.FailEstabPS.ULIUBBand.Cong
VS.RAB.FailEstabPS.ULPower.Cong
VS.RAB.FailEstabPS.DLPower.Cong
VS.RAB.FailEstabPS.RBIncCfg
VS.RAB.FailEstabPS.RBCfgUnsupp
VS.RAB.FailEstabPS.PhyChFail
VS.RAB.FailEstabPS.UuNoReply

hope that this will help to all. please help me to gain reputation , have a nice day!

vipbinh
2012-09-21, 01:50 AM
i have same case, with high CDR. Reset NodeB and it work fire for about 1-2 weeks.

sant
2012-09-25, 10:15 PM
Hi Jack,

want to try to contribute..
If there is no problem with the counter mentioned by johnomarjimenez,, please check the IuB fail
VS.IUB.RLFailInd.CfgUnsupp
VS.IUB.RLFailInd.HW
VS.IUB.RLFailInd.SyncFail

but usually the problem is in VS.IUB.RLFailInd.SyncFail

CMIIW

Regards,