PDA

View Full Version : Question DAMM.DK TETRA BTS

aqrabawi007
2012-08-26, 08:31 PM
From my experience in TETRA Operating systems, DAMM A/S (one of the leader manufacture base station - Danish company in Sonaburg) has the easiest and simplest TETRA OS and NMS, it's bases on MS-Windows and build on VB, fully function and cover all services and more that Dimetra has, they has Multi-Organizational Dispatcher and Log server in component with smoothly menus and windows, ******** Dimetra software Operation system is the hardest OS, Sun Solaris V10 Multi-server ZDS, FVS, ZSS, UCS......etc it's very complected

Do you agree ??

Do u Believe that DAMM TETRA Solution has no Core network ?? take a look http://www.damm.dk/

Shalajeli
2012-08-27, 05:04 PM
Yeap , I agree with you , I believe for DAMM TETRA solution
Thanks alot

Shihab A. Al Ajeli

aqrabawi007
2012-08-27, 05:17 PM
DAMM has wonderful Network Management solution called TETRAFlex, it's the most user friendly interface and powerful features, i do not know why i could not upload some presentation, but hereby a picture of the main menu please take a look

alsumari_group
2012-08-28, 03:31 PM
please note most of the public safety systems and governmental firms Prevent using MS-Windows server application, this why TETRAFLex not common., please advise me how DAMM TETRA Solution has no Core network ??

aqrabawi007
2012-08-28, 07:07 PM
Yes, I Agree ******** Dimetra System Use Solaris Operation System and DAMM TETREFlex is Windows Base operation system. but i guess TETRA application will be more available with Windows Base instead of Solaris.
The thing is every Unit of DAMM TETRA Base station has portable PC with windows CE and USB Dongle inside, this will able to IP remote access any base station from any base station, plus the main NMS dispatcher can be attached physically to any base station. But Dimetra is core switch system for MTS's base stations this is more hardware >> extra cost ?