PDA

View Full Version : Huawei BSC License

T_ADD
2012-08-20, 10:24 AM
Hi, does any have any ideas on how a Huawei temporary license can be made permanent? Can some share the cbsclicense.dat file from their BSC6600?

I've attached a temporary license file. Please have a look and experts please give your input.

I'm in much need and will be grateful for any input. Thanks.

samershahin
2012-08-21, 12:11 AM
Dear,

Huawei Temp license is manily provided by Huawei Technical Support team, in your network support, to get such license, the technical support can either provide one of these several solutions to renew your license:

1- Provide a temp commissioning license with expiry Date of 1 week only renewable UN-limimted.
2- Provide a temp commissioning License with expiry Date of 3 months renewable 3 times only based on Equipment SN.
3- Provide a temp commercial temp license with expiry date of 3 months only, based on desired features.
4- Provide a Permanent commercial license which requires Marketing involvement directly for Release of contract etc.

for all cases you will require a Huawei Technical support engineer to provide.

T_ADD
2012-08-21, 06:03 AM
this doesn't answer my question. I'm looking for a way to make the temporary license permanent. Do you have a way? :)

mobile4lte
2012-09-28, 11:06 AM
sorry ,I've never encountered this kind of problem that i can't help you .But I also care answer this question!

krobelux
2012-10-15, 12:03 PM
this doesn't answer my question. I'm looking for a way to make the temporary license permanent. Do you have a way? :)

i also looking for that, its better think how to make temp license being unlimited time :)