PDA

View Full Version : XAFP help!!

nasgokhan
2012-08-11, 08:10 AM
Dear Experts;
I just start to use xAFP with UQB but I am lost with the process itself.
We are having a E******* Network and need to prepare a plan for entire network.
I have collected all CNA,MMR, MRR, HO counts, Traffic (Hourly) data for 5 days during network busy hour.
and I confirm that network was freeze without any changes by comparing the 5 days CNA data from OLAP table and delta report.Also confirmed that there is no BSIC optimization required.

now the question how to proceed next?
Can anyone share with me step by step guideline? The training documents are not really helpful what to do when?

I would appreciate your support.

zoro78
2012-08-13, 07:06 AM
as a steps for AFP ( Iam not E******* expert but I have Huawei experience with that):
-get the BSIC Plan done ( to immune any Co-BCCH Co-BSIC conflicts)
-prepare for NBRs plan to remove high number of NBRs in the cells (i think this step not needed in E*******)
-get the MMRs rounds commands to start the MMRs collection ( it is available with e******* system)
-export collected MMRs every day with the configuration
-after finishing all MMRs collection import all MMRs with related configuration files
-generate interference matrix and generate MMRs for blind areas
-run BCCH and BSIC AFP plan firstly
-then run the TCH AFP plans
-then enjoy the facility of commands generation for the AFP
-with my experience do not use normalization or averaging for the IM

Hope this clear

nasgokhan
2012-08-14, 09:35 AM
Hi Al Zamer;
many thanks for your reply.
I agree with that and its the general concept. What I am looking for is more detailed, scenario based step by step guideline. I would appreciate if anyone can share the documentation.

boo3000boo
2012-09-19, 03:01 PM
Have this Doc, maybe itll help.

http://www.4shared.com/rar/C8AnODJ9/x-AFP_Training.html

Hi Al Zamer;
many thanks for your reply.
I agree with that and its the general concept. What I am looking for is more detailed, scenario based step by step guideline. I would appreciate if anyone can share the documentation.

RF engineer
2012-09-20, 12:30 PM
Dear

would u please give me more details why not to use normalization .