PDA

View Full Version : Modulation and coding techniques

student42
2012-08-07, 10:21 AM
Dear all members,
Would anyone of you please help me upload the book MODULATION AND CODING TECHNIQUES IN WIRELESS COMMUNICATIONS by Evgenii Krouk ,posted previously by Maninderpp ,on another server,such as Mediafire.com or 4shared.com or attach it as an attched file.I have tried to download this book from the old link but everytime I do,I always get errors from the server.Below is the link to the thread that had posted this book:
http://www.finetopix.com/showthread.php?29136-MODULATION-AND-CODING-TECHNIQUES-IN-WIRELESS-COMMUNICATIONS&highlight=digital+modulation.
Thank you so much for your help and have a nice day!
Duc
Best regards,

dietcha
2012-08-07, 02:03 PM
Dear all members,
Would anyone of you please help me upload the book MODULATION AND CODING TECHNIQUES IN WIRELESS COMMUNICATIONS by Evgenii Krouk ,posted previously by Maninderpp ,on another server,such as Mediafire.com or 4shared.com or attach it as an attched file.I have tried to download this book from the old link but everytime I do,I always get errors from the server.Below is the link to the thread that had posted this book:
http://www.finetopix.com/showthread.php?29136-MODULATION-AND-CODING-TECHNIQUES-IN-WIRELESS-COMMUNICATIONS&highlight=digital+modulation.
Thank you so much for your help and have a nice day!
Duc
Best regards,

Post to correct sub-box, Mr Duc.

student42
2012-08-07, 05:11 PM
Hey Dietcha.If you can't help me then you don't need to give me" a disapproval comment".I guess that why my reputation has gone all the way from 19 to 11.Now I even can't access the attached file.Are you happy with that?

Post to correct sub-box, Mr Duc.

dietcha
2012-08-07, 06:29 PM
Hey Dietcha.If you can't help me then you don't need to give me" a disapproval comment".I guess that why my reputation has gone all the way from 19 to 11.Now I even can't access the attached file.Are you happy with that?

I'm so upset. But you need to learn the way to post in this forum.

Negative reputation can be added by others, and you can check to know.

Keep optimistic attitude to share in this forum.

GL.

PS: I really don't image that you added negative reputation to me. :)

student42
2012-08-07, 07:25 PM
You are getting subset about the title of the thread that I made if it's the case,then just tell me about that so I can correct it more appropriately.It costs you nothing,right? your upset is tiny compared to mine.Do you know how hard i have tried to reach the the level 'member' with a reputation of 19.Now looking at my profile .It has gone all the way from 19 to 11.Now I can't even access the attached file.You must have been really happy about that.

I'm so upset. But you need to learn the way to post in this forum.

Negative reputation can be added by others, and you can check to know.

Keep optimistic attitude to share in this forum.

GL.

PS: I really don't image that you added negative reputation to me. :)

dietcha
2012-08-08, 10:01 AM
Finally, I'll attach ebook directly to the forum.

GL.