PDA

View Full Version : Gb over Ip Siemens BSC

taiko
2012-08-02, 07:42 PM
Gents,

Does anybody have an information about Gb over IP implementation on Siemens BSC? Any doc will be appreciated. I need to find out how to implement it, how to configure it, what are the configs used, which measurements are available etc. I have spent hours searching on this forum and on others as well, but can't find anything. :-(

thanx a lot

plannerguy
2012-08-05, 03:55 PM
Hi

yes we have implemented it and tested successfully.Sine from Radio back ground i have limited knowledge on implentation and configuration. will spoke to BSS/Packet Core team and revert u.

Regards
Plannerguy

taiko
2012-08-27, 06:08 PM
Hi

yes we have implemented it and tested successfully.Sine from Radio back ground i have limited knowledge on implentation and configuration. will spoke to BSS/Packet Core team and revert u.

Regards
Plannerguy

Hi plannerguy,

thats great news. Siemens is almost obsolete these days, so every info wil be very much appreciated.

plannerguy
2012-09-09, 04:51 PM
But what i have felt is that "German engineering is outstanding"...no words to describe ...

i dont know why Siemens has taken this type of foolish decision were they could be able to concur the Telecom world...

sorry for delay , was outside with some urgent work...will send same this week itself

Regards
Plannerguy

taiko
2012-09-27, 05:09 PM
Hi plannerguy,

and here I'm again. I'm not sure if you have send something yet. Do you have my email address, or you will post it here? btw my email is useit4u@gmail.com

thank you very much again

plannerguy
2012-10-14, 04:16 PM
Hi''

sorry for delay was not in office , will share the same within couple of days.

Regards
Plannerguy

SCHERIFFHELMY
2012-10-16, 09:01 PM
may you please share with us as well

thanks

taiko
2012-11-14, 05:54 PM
Guys, can anybody else share the information about implementation of Gb over IP in Siemens ?