PDA

View Full Version : DAC & CF & RxStatistics Features

vasili_koslov
2012-07-31, 11:28 PM
Hi Experts,

I want to know that DAC & CF& Rxstatistics features must be in each network. Is ıt mandatory? or Optional. And How I can know that a network have or not these features without terminal or another tool. Is there any way?

Best Regards.

visible
2012-08-01, 12:28 AM
Hi Experts,

I want to know that DAC & CF& Rxstatistics features must be in each network. Is ıt mandatory? or Optional. And How I can know that a network have or not these features without terminal or another tool. Is there any way?

Best Regards.

DAC ,Defined Adjacency Cell(measurements of defined neighbors) and CF-->Channel Finder(measurements of undefined neighbors)measurements are available in Administration of measurements in Nokia Netact.This enable measurements of defined as well as non defined neighbors.Used also when u want use netact optimizer to optimize your network.

vasili_koslov
2012-08-02, 11:08 PM
I understand Bro. But I want to learn Are they mandatıory? or optional. Suppose that we have NSN network but we have not netact optimizer. Could we create DAC, CF, Rxstatistics.

DAC ,Defined Adjacency Cell(measurements of defined neighbors) and CF-->Channel Finder(measurements of undefined neighbors)measurements are available in Administration of measurements in Nokia Netact.This enable measurements of defined as well as non defined neighbors.Used also when u want use netact optimizer to optimize your network.

visible
2012-08-02, 11:10 PM
I understand Bro. But I want to learn Are they mandatıory? or optional. Suppose that we have NSN network but we have not netact optimizer. Could we create DAC, CF, Rxstatistics.
You can,thats why you have RXLevel reports for defined and undefined neighbors in reporting suite