PDA

View Full Version : Need on advice about my Career..

mcdyepoy007
2012-07-26, 10:38 PM
Greetings! fellows...

I am lined on Telecom as Implementation or Commissioning Engineer for almost 5 years of experience in various RBS/BTS which included site survey and installation under contractor projects.. right now it seems I am in the point of being jaded and want to jump in another field of Telecom.. "RF planning Engr or in Optimization Engr".. I found out lately that it is much challenging right now and much in-demand job anywhere, is it true? Is there any course or training for this?

To any successful engrs out there who are in line in RF Engineering/Optimization, can you share some pointers or tips how did you attained your position.. Is it advisable to send resume to the companies even i don't have enough experience on it?

TIA

shepherd17
2012-08-15, 11:43 AM
I would say it is definitely worthwhile to apply for jobs you are interested in even if you don't feel you have the experience to get it. My feeling is that if you show interest and a definite will to learn on the job (and show at least some understanding from your past experience) then people will have to consider you for the job.