PDA

View Full Version : Why UE/Mobile sends CM service or Disconnect L3 message?

Matulpagla
2012-07-19, 11:32 AM
Hi All,

Could any explain the possible cases for the following 2 query-

1. Why UE/Mobile sends CM service abort message in L3?
2. Why UE/Mobile sends Disconnect message in L3?

Regards

T_ADD
2012-07-20, 10:33 AM
may be the UE is configured properly. Usually its some parameter that is either wrong or missing. You never mentioned what platform you working on.

Matulpagla
2012-07-21, 11:39 PM
Thanks for your feedback. Actually the mobiles are used in drive test & when the logfiles are checked I am getting this messages in the vioce call in both 2G & 3G.

If anyone can explain the the possibe causes of these massages that will be very much helpful.

Regards.

lojes
2012-08-20, 04:40 PM
Thanks for your feedback. Actually the mobiles are used in drive test & when the logfiles are checked I am getting this messages in the vioce call in both 2G & 3G.

If anyone can explain the the possibe causes of these massages that will be very much helpful.

Regards.

CM SERVICE ABORT message is generated by MM layer, and DISCONNECT message is generated by CC layer. When MM get the channel release indication from RR in some state of MM, MM may send CM SERVICE ABORT message to network.
About DISCONNECT message, CC layer may send DISCONNECT message without user action(such as call hangup) when met not supported call configure (such as video call or CSD...)

LoganTom96
2012-08-22, 06:05 AM
1. Why UE/Mobile sends CM service abort message in L3?
-> It simply because the UE want to cancel the service it has request earlier and the service was still in the establishment state.
There are several reasons for the UE to cancel the service ... easy example is when you dial the call from your mobile phone and within a split second, you press cancel immediately, the UE will send the CM service abort message to network. In the test mobile, most of the time it relates to the script, some timeout while the UE on process establish the call.

2. Why UE/Mobile sends Disconnect message in L3?
It could be user hang up or it could be the call was finished according to the defined script.

CHRIS02
2012-09-14, 02:28 PM
Hi dear am newbie here and i want to ask a question which is that My friend was using my cell phone recently. And subscribed to a service, everyday in exchange for a certain amount of money it will send me a picture. it's a ******* ripoff to pay 2 euro for a picture.
my friend cannot remember the website and i don't keep my history due to saved passwords for my accounts on various sites.

How do i get rid of this subscription?