PDA

View Full Version : Question low HS-DSCH throughput and high physical served throughput with RLC/Trsp Throughput

Mdaf
2012-07-07, 06:17 PM
Hello,
What does it mean to have low HS-DSCH throughput with high physical served throughput and RLC/Trsp Throughput , for example having HS-DSCH Throughput = 0.883 Mbps, physical served throughput =6.9 Mbps, and physical served throughput = 6.7

Many Thanks

melkaiy
2012-07-08, 12:16 PM
better check the sf my friend. and check also the mac layer throughput.
if this one helps please add reps :)

Mdaf
2012-07-09, 11:28 PM
Could you please explain more?

technojinn
2012-07-10, 01:10 AM
can you clarify what you mean by HSDSCH throughput? do you mean you are application throughput that is much lower than your mac layer throughput? where is the data coming from? is it coming from drive data

stilloboy
2012-07-10, 02:09 AM
Hello,What does it mean to have low HS-DSCH throughput with high physical served throughput and RLC/Trsp Throughput , for example having HS-DSCH Throughput = 0.883 Mbps, physical served throughput =6.9 Mbps, and physical served throughput = 6.7 Many Thanks The direct implication of this is that the application throughput would be further less than the HS-DSCH throughput, and by implication the user-perceived throughput would be greatly degraded. In other words, the useful data throughput would be greatly reduced.

melkaiy
2012-07-10, 04:20 PM
check the SF my friend and also the mac layer throughput.. 80% of app throughput is the mac layer throughput my friend. if there's an anomaly with the mac and rlc throughput you can do Iu-ps HSDPA throughput tracing