PDA

View Full Version : The reasons of deleting many posts without announcement

dietcha
2012-06-30, 10:35 AM
Dear admin board.

Can you give me the reasons of deleting many my posts without announcement?

Many added reputation posts had deleted without announcement (like attached image).

Please explain more clearly.
dietcha

kamy
2012-06-30, 12:23 PM
see the deleted post, will delete more your posts with same reason

correspondence, please pm me

kamy

Dear admin board.

Can you give me the reasons of deleting many my posts without announcement?

Many added reputation posts had deleted without announcement (like attached image).

Please explain more clearly.
dietcha

dietcha
2012-06-30, 02:21 PM
see the deleted post, will delete more your posts with same reason

correspondence, please pm me

kamy

Which reason do you infer?

So many posts.

I can not PM for 60 posts in this forum. And I can not access to those posts...

How to PM when one of them (admin board) remove physically without announcement...

kamy
2012-06-30, 03:16 PM
with the link is public, or the publication of a university, an institution you should make simple introduction and provide the link for readers who want to get more information about academic. for your posts, most of them are extracted from sources of institutions, research groups where people can do searching and downloading directly. so just make a simple introduction about those ULRs is enough

one of the special thing of finetopix is closed to the practical experience, documents, tools in wireless communication networks. additionally the academic knowledge is very important especially for some restricted material from IEEE, ScienceDirects, WileyInterscience,...

about the "PM me", it is not for 60 posts

kamy

Which reason do you infer?

So many posts.

I can not PM for 60 posts in this forum. And I can not access to those posts...

How to PM when one of them (admin board) remove physically without announcement...