PDA

View Full Version : NEPA 3.8 for LTE/WCDMA

fmartinez
2012-06-27, 12:00 PM
This is the new NEPA 3.8 (LTE) tool for Nokia and E******* Dump processing tool but it is not working due to copyright problem.
Can any one develop ?

edinburgh
2012-06-28, 08:03 AM
Anyone can help on this issue?

ANy expereince? Possible?

What is look like?

rodyan
2012-06-29, 04:37 PM
Replace the exe with the original one and keep other files within same folder

Use default pass and dont hesitate to express your feelings

Anyone can help on this issue?

ANy expereince? Possible?

What is look like?

shamim23
2012-07-01, 11:36 PM
Rodyan dear, well done :)

roloramos
2012-07-04, 12:53 PM
Hi Rodyan, I'm getting a error when I try to export to Access (exporting to excel and txt is working properly):
See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.
************** Exception Text **************
System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'Interop.ADOX, Version=6.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
File name: 'Interop.ADOX, Version=6.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'
at .(DataSet , String )
at .(String[] , String& )
at NePA.Dlg_ExportMulti.(Object , EventArgs )
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

Any suggestion? Tks in advance!

baltoudi
2012-08-04, 06:31 PM
Hi All, I cant use the default pass... pls send privately for the correct one..

indiaco
2012-09-08, 12:30 PM
Thanks a lot for your share, it is really usefull.

Now you seem to have quite some knowledge on this matters, and I have worked on a different variety of tools to parse XML (both RBS and RNC) and also to generate the XML to apply changes onto the network. I will like an oppinion on which is the best approach to parse XMLs (so far I have done it only by searching the string and filling different sheets with an excel macro - yeah I know VBA sucks big time, but I am really used to it). Any ideas, links, shared experiences are welcome.

B.R.

N.

juliustprasetya
2012-12-18, 07:41 PM
what's default password?

william.dg08
2013-01-20, 06:32 AM
Hi, the default password is?
RodyaN

W.

what's default password?

william.dg08
2013-01-20, 06:47 AM
Hi, Are you try TEI TOOL? .. Whit this you can parser the xml to xls, then to edit the xls with your changes and with TEI again to generate one xml file with these changes.

http://www.finetopix.com/showthread.php?27259-E*******-TEI-Tool-V6.9-and-win7-installing

W.

Thanks a lot for your share, it is really usefull.

Now you seem to have quite some knowledge on this matters, and I have worked on a different variety of tools to parse XML (both RBS and RNC) and also to generate the XML to apply changes onto the network. I will like an oppinion on which is the best approach to parse XMLs (so far I have done it only by searching the string and filling different sheets with an excel macro - yeah I know VBA sucks big time, but I am really used to it). Any ideas, links, shared experiences are welcome.

B.R.

N.