PDA

View Full Version : Question using indoor map for pin-point drivetest with GPS

poncho
2012-06-25, 11:27 PM
Hi,
Please I need help on how to do an indoor walk-test with the indoor map. I am able to use pin-point function in TEMS to get the indoor movement recorded in TEMS but I am not able to superpose it on the indoor map I have available. I want the recording to be able to show the location the TEMS phone on the indoor map; example, if in the corridor, the coloured footprint will indicate on the indoor map. Any help on the step I am missing?
Thanks in advance.

sedicla
2012-06-26, 12:03 AM
Hello try to register the image on Non Earth meter coordinates than adjust the size.

Best Reguards.

josogun2
2012-06-26, 12:03 AM
first connect the gps to get your location on map before using pin point method.

Hi,
Please I need help on how to do an indoor walk-test with the indoor map. I am able to use pin-point function in TEMS to get the indoor movement recorded in TEMS but I am not able to superpose it on the indoor map I have available. I want the recording to be able to show the location the TEMS phone on the indoor map; example, if in the corridor, the coloured footprint will indicate on the indoor map. Any help on the step I am missing?
Thanks in advance.