PDA

View Full Version : Popcorn effect when A User call to B User - 3G Coverage

aleon23
2012-06-21, 07:30 AM
Dears,

Please your help with one issue experienced with two users, when A user made a call from RNC01 to B user RNC02, A user hear some popcorn sound effect, both users are in 3G coverage. I also check CHR but nothing abnomarl is related to this behavior, all reason are CHR_NORMAL_REL.

Maybe some suggestion to check in other layer or elements, because in CHR I didn't find something.

Regards,

auto_art
2012-06-21, 02:48 PM
Dears,

Please your help with one issue experienced with two users, when A user made a call from RNC01 to B user RNC02, A user hear some popcorn sound effect, both users are in 3G coverage. I also check CHR but nothing abnomarl is related to this behavior, all reason are CHR_NORMAL_REL.

Maybe some suggestion to check in other layer or elements, because in CHR I didn't find something.

Regards,

have u tried after changing UE.?

aleon23
2012-06-21, 11:23 PM
No dear, because this event was for VIP user and they want to know what was the cause of this effect because not only happen in this UE, several UE experience this event.

Fado
2012-10-30, 02:48 PM
No dear, because this event was for VIP user and they want to know what was the cause of this effect because not only happen in this UE, several UE experience this event. did u find the reason for that? did u check transmission errors,packet loss on transmission?they will be normal release unless it caused a drop...any transcoder issue??