PDA

View Full Version : M2000 Help - Neighbor relations

chronix_ray
2012-06-13, 01:41 PM
Hi to All,

How can I activate the gsm cell to gsm cell neighbor measurements in M2000. I have activated them in measurement settings but when i query. It says period mismatch.

Thanks.

dacoder
2012-06-14, 12:52 AM
Hi,
for that you have to first import neighbor data. In M2000 go to Performance->Neighboring cell data import->Import. Then for your required BSC select the required measurements, then period and data range. I think only few days' data can be imported. So first try importing data of just 2 or 3 days. Then click OK. It will start importing data. After success then you can query neighbor related measurements.

Hope it helped

Thanks

chronix_ray
2012-06-14, 12:04 PM
Hi dacoder,

Thanks! I think i should need to activate the cell to cell neighbor counters in the measurement settings.
Another thing, is the M2000 has the counter for Drop reasons? like. drop due to low ss or drop due to handover and the likes?

Thanks,
Ray

captain_jejemon
2012-06-14, 10:03 PM
Hi All,

need help from experts. I need excel macro or any application for checking parameters consistency and if neighbor are same before swap.
We are swapping NSN to huawei. thanks in advance

captain

chronix_ray
2012-06-15, 11:22 AM
Check CME. In what region are you doing?

dacoder
2012-06-16, 09:38 PM
Hi dacoder,

Thanks! I think i should need to activate the cell to cell neighbor counters in the measurement settings.
Another thing, is the M2000 has the counter for Drop reasons? like. drop due to low ss or drop due to handover and the likes?

Thanks,
Ray
Yes there are counters for drop reasons. Check hedex library for specific

thanks