PDA

View Full Version : Give me the suggestion

tonybosell
2012-06-06, 03:43 PM
I was bought the Nokia Lumia 710 at last month. It is very good mobile and I ts very good working but today It fell out of my hand and broken it's screen, It did not see anything in display. So I am confused, Now what do I? So can help me?

mimoX
2012-06-06, 03:54 PM
send to service center...

rkdrkd
2012-06-06, 08:56 PM
order and replace the screen

tonybosell
2012-06-07, 03:25 PM
Thanks mimoX and rkdrkd for your feedback but I am totally confused because mimoX said you go to the service center and rkdrkd said order and replace the your screen. Which is best suggestion for me? Please would you give me the proper suggestion?

Stantheman
2012-06-07, 04:57 PM
tonybosell, this sort of question is not really what we are looking for as a contribution to the forum.

You will know what is best for you. If you are a competent electronics technician/engineer, then have a go at fixing it yourself (if you can actaully get the spare parts). Otherwise take it to a service centre and get it accessed/repaired. Some electronics goods nowadays are not worth repairing, they cost too much to get repaired via the authorised agent (for example iPods) and you end up just buying a new one.

mimoX
2012-06-07, 05:33 PM
tonybosell, this sort of question is not really what we are looking for as a contribution to the forum.

You will know what is best for you. If you are a competent electronics technician/engineer, then have a go at fixing it yourself (if you can actaully get the spare parts). Otherwise take it to a service centre and get it accessed/repaired. Some electronics goods nowadays are not worth repairing, they cost too much to get repaired via the authorised agent (for example iPods) and you end up just buying a new one.

i am totally agreed with Stantheman.

tonybosell
2012-06-08, 04:11 PM

Ok Thanks Stantheman for your answer, After read your suggestion I am very happy and I will go to the near service center and change my Nokia Lumia 710 mobile's screen but If I will more need to you. So I will contact to you on this thread