PDA

View Full Version : pmNoRabEstBlockNodePsIntHsBest

sekit
2012-05-23, 09:36 PM
What is the reason for high number or value of pmNoRabEstBlockNodePsIntHsBest counter?

Pls, give me a detail explanation.

ninjafine
2012-05-24, 04:05 AM
What is the reason for high number or value of pmNoRabEstBlockNodePsIntHsBest counter?

Hi! It mostly repeats fails calculated by pmNoFailedAfterAdm that shows problems after Admission Control caused by TN fails or HW errors and etc. Check
pmNoFailedAfterAdm first comparing with other NodeBs.

Thanks and reps are appreciated.

shamim23
2012-05-26, 05:44 AM
Hi

pmNoRabEstBlockNodePsIntHsBest: Number of RAB establishment attempts for RAB-type PS Interactive for HS that are blocked due to node congestion or node failure, counted on the best cell.

Condition:
Incremented by one when the establishment of a PS Interactive RAB for HS RAB fails due to node configuration error, node limitation or transport network layer service unavailability.

Hope above explanation helps.

R,
Shamim

jmovyd
2012-06-07, 07:23 AM
this means that the RABs for PS domain in HS were attemped a lot of times to stablished the RABs but due to the node failure it can't do it!

auto_art
2012-06-13, 05:16 PM

this is due to IUB congestion u can read more disciption in tranport netwotk performance doc in ALEX.

node blocking can be removed by adding more E1 to IuB

Evghenii
2012-06-15, 08:48 PM
It can also be related to some license limitations in the NodeB. That can be licenseCapacityNumHsdpaUsers, licenseCapacityNumEulUsers... Try to monitor the values of pmCapacityAllocRejHsDschUsers and pmCapacityAllocRejServEDchUsers

raing
2012-06-16, 10:36 PM
It's RBS6000 or RBS3000 site station,If RBS600 acc 0 restart ,it's RBS3000 check RAX or TX board question.