PDA

View Full Version : Question problem opening nmf file with ACTIX

dottbin
2012-05-19, 09:51 PM
hi all,
I received nmf files (ver 2.05) from collegue and I opened it with actix (ver Jan 2012).
Analyzing only UMTS scanner, the measurement points reported with actix are very fewer than ones obtained by Nemo Analyze.
I.E. with Ec/No data, Actix shows only some points on map meanwhile with Nemo I can see all path of measurements.
I don't understand why.
Can someone help me please?
Is it possible to convert nmf files to excel without using nemo?
I post files to show differences and is someone wants to check

thanks in advanced
dottbin

berry001
2012-05-20, 02:29 AM
I imported the log file to acitx and it shows normal. It can convert the data to excel in actix.

please check the snapshot and attached file.

dottbin
2012-05-20, 03:37 AM
thanks berry001!
I obtained same image that you posted. Issue is that if you see kml file in my first post (it is referred to EcNo measurement obtained with nemo) the path is bigger than one of Actix and I don't understand why.

berry001
2012-05-20, 04:04 PM
Then i think actix may not fully compatible with the latest version of nemo file or actix may have some bug.

aminkhan
2012-05-20, 05:48 PM
my frind you must go to this

Rooster[BG]
2012-05-20, 06:14 PM
Dear Dottbin,

The files you shared are made with Nemo 5.71 whis is File format 2.08.

Find attached my screenshot from Actix April 2012 version. It is a little different than the one berry001 shared.

It is strange that in Nemo (see screenshot form Nemo map window) I receive the same picture. Do you get similar results with the other devices (if any) during this test ?

If you export the measurement from Nemo to MapInfo the result is the same as the KML file you've shared.

BR,
Rooster[BG]

hi all,
I received nmf files (ver 2.05) from collegue and I opened it with actix (ver Jan 2012).
Analyzing only UMTS scanner, the measurement points reported with actix are very fewer than ones obtained by Nemo Analyze.
I.E. with Ec/No data, Actix shows only some points on map meanwhile with Nemo I can see all path of measurements.
I don't understand why.
Can someone help me please?
Is it possible to convert nmf files to excel without using nemo?
I post files to show differences and is someone wants to check

thanks in advanced
dottbin

dottbin
2012-05-21, 02:58 AM
;181100']Dear Dottbin,

It is strange that in Nemo (see screenshot form Nemo map window) I receive the same picture. Do you get similar results with the other devices (if any) during this test ?

If you export the measurement from Nemo to MapInfo the result is the same as the KML file you've shared.

BR,
Rooster[BG]
Hi Rooster,
thanks very much. Now it is clear my issue but I don't understand why the same result (of kml file shared) got only if you export data to mapinfo tab. Yes, I get similar results with other files. Now I post them: http://www.4shared.com/zip/ZWbCzS2W/all_nmf.html?
But now... How can I do to solve my issue? I don't have your nemo version to export them. I have only ver 5.13 but this version does not support this log file.
Can you help me please?
It is also useful for to have a tool that converts these nmf files to excel files.

bye
dottbin

Rooster[BG]
2012-05-21, 04:38 AM
Hi Dottbin,

It is strange for me too !

It will be good if someone can check the files with Nemo Analyze.

It seems that the coordinates are logged but for some reason the route is not displayed on the map during the replay. It could be a Nemo problem.

It is best to ask your colleague if he can replay the logs correctly.

I can make some exports for you if you need.

BR,
Rooster[BG]

Hi Rooster,
thanks very much. Now it is clear my issue but I don't understand why the same result (of kml file shared) got only if you export data to mapinfo tab. Yes, I get similar results with other files. Now I post them: http://www.4shared.com/zip/ZWbCzS2W/all_nmf.html?
But now... How can I do to solve my issue? I don't have your nemo version to export them. I have only ver 5.13 but this version does not support this log file.
Can you help me please?
It is also useful for to have a tool that converts these nmf files to excel files.

bye
dottbin

kamy
2012-05-21, 10:52 AM
i did check on nemo analyzer, everything goes smoothly

kamy

;181152']Hi Dottbin,

It is strange for me too !

It will be good if someone can check the files with Nemo Analyze.

It seems that the coordinates are logged but for some reason the route is not displayed on the map during the replay. It could be a Nemo problem.

It is best to ask your colleague if he can replay the logs correctly.

I can make some exports for you if you need.

BR,
Rooster[BG]

dottbin
2012-05-21, 04:53 PM
i did check on nemo analyzer, everything goes smoothly

kamy
hi Kamy,
can you explain better?
i.e. What version of nemo analyze are you using?
can you post map from Nemo (and what is ie you used)?

thanks
dottbin