PDA

View Full Version : interference / traffic load of interfering cell in LTE network

labviewlover
2012-05-19, 02:08 PM
kindly, would some1 please give me some examples, tech papers, proofs, and/or any other stuff
to show the impact/effect of traffic load on victim cell in LTE networks

thanks

aubidamax
2012-05-19, 05:01 PM
kindly, would some1 please give me some examples, tech papers, proofs, and/or any other stuff
to show the impact/effect of traffic load on victim cell in LTE networks

thanks

hi labviewlover

take a look...

Figure 40 Victim cell throughput in function of neighbour cell load shows the relation
between the victim cell throughput and the neighbour cell load. The tendency proves the
simulation reasonability; the most rapid impact has been observed for interferencelimited
scenario (ISD=500m corresponding to 3GPP Macro Case 1). Other grid configurations
(ISD=1732m 3GPP Macro Case 3, ISD=3000m) are not so sensitive to othercell
interference. Note that the victim cell throughput has been normalized to 1, whereas
the value of 1 means the capacity for 100% neighbour cell load[1].

[1]

[2]

these results for frequency reuse 1.....
references:

[1] NSN
[2] My Simulation (result from paper not published yet)

Brs

AlexSSS
2012-05-19, 05:13 PM
It also depends of frequency reuse scheme, used in LTE network

aubidamax
2012-05-19, 07:09 PM
here are some papers about impact of Fractional Frequency Reuse on LTE performance.....

BRs

AlexSSS
2012-05-19, 09:44 PM
I also do basic simulation for reuse 1*1 and 1*3, and result is:
So, if reuse 1*1 total cell throughput is much more dramatically decries, compared to 1*3 reuse
Note: this result not published yet

AlexSSS
2012-05-19, 11:38 PM
If you need I can explain to you the methodology of this calculations

ryuzaki_steven
2012-05-20, 02:28 AM
I you need I can explain you methodology of this calculations

yeah just tell it alex, if you could, tell us how to calculate interference margin (simplified) also :)

AlexSSS
2012-05-20, 05:09 AM
Ok, so, very briefly:
In simplest case (for down-link) we suppose the subscribers has uniform spatial distribution.
For first you need calculate spatial distributions (it means matrix of some pixels, each of them has for example 50x50m size) of signal levels from victim cell and each of interfered neighbor cell in victim cell range. For do this you must use some path loss model (like COST231) and antenna pattern model and equipment parameters like Bs Tx power, feeder loss… etc…
Then using this values you can determinate SINR (for each pixel, in linear units like: signal level from victim cell divided by ((sum of interfered neighbor cell signal levels multiplied by neighbor cell load factor) plus noise level)) spatial distribution and related throughput (simplest way is using truncated Shannon bound formula or CQI mapping) spatial distribution in cell range and its mean value. So doing this for different neighbor cell load factor we can show the impact on cell throughput

P.S. Sorry for my not perfect english

labviewlover
2012-05-20, 08:25 AM
If you need I can explain to you the methodology of this calculations

thanks for useful post. mathematical formulas are more appreciated.
also, would u tell us the name of software u used to simulate ur network. this is a network level sim software, i guess.

P.s. IEEE library is FULL of tech (ICIC+FFR) papers, if any1 needs any paper, please let me know.

thanks u all for nice shares

AlexSSS
2012-05-21, 03:56 AM
I write my simulations on C# and dont use any sim SW