PDA

View Full Version : problem with RBS EM with E// 3G Cabinets

cool_guy4ever15
2012-05-12, 01:37 AM
Dear all,

i faced a problem lately that i really can't find a solution for it, when i try to take backup from a cabinet with P7 Sw installed on it i mean i tried to take C2 & D of P7 so as to install them on any other cabinets without any need to upgrade , i copy them through WSFTP but when i open the RBS EM i found that i cant see the normal view of the RBS :( so i cant work on it so if any one can tell me how can i take the view please tell me wht i should do exactly to take backup of C2 & D.

thanks alot am waiting your feedback profs :)

Mctest
2012-05-12, 03:12 AM
Dear all,

i faced a problem lately that i really can't find a solution for it, when i try to take backup from a cabinet with P7 Sw installed on it i mean i tried to take C2 & D of P7 so as to install them on any other cabinets without any need to upgrade , i copy them through WSFTP but when i open the RBS EM i found that i cant see the normal view of the RBS :( so i cant work on it so if any one can tell me how can i take the view please tell me wht i should do exactly to take backup of C2 & D.

thanks alot am waiting your feedback profs :)
Hi!It seems to me that you got corrupted viewlist.txt file while downloading using wsftp.Try to find this file somewhere in /c/public_html/cello/ and post here it's contents.

cool_guy4ever15
2012-05-12, 06:24 AM
Hi MC test i really appreciate your fast answer i found the file and here is its content
/cello/emasviews/licensing_view.jar
/cello/emasviews/swmanagement_view.jar
/cello/emasviews/atm_view.jar
/cello/emasviews/equipment_view.jar
/cello/emasviews/inttransport_view.jar
/cello/emasviews/ipoam_view.jar
/cello/emasviews/iptransport_view.jar
/cello/emasviews/synchronization_view.jar
/cello/emasviews/pdhsdhtrans_view.jar
/cello/emasviews/usaal_view.jar
/cello/emasviews/sctp_view.jar
/cello/emasviews/extethswitch_view.jar
/em/bemviews.jar

and here is the link of the file too " http://www.4shared.com/office/iIEB7X6j/viewlist.html"

do you think that there is something missing?

thanks again MC test :)

cool_guy4ever15
2012-05-13, 07:13 AM
Thanks alot MCtest i opened the path u sent to me today on the cabinet and copied the view file again and replaced with the old one and it worked well :D thnks alot

renzor
2012-05-14, 06:11 PM
So,you say that is working to do the backup with copy paste?I tried to do this at E******* courses but it didn`t worked,the ftp client had a lot of file copy errors.
Do you copy the flashcard just with the baseline or with the software upgrade at well?

Thank you.

Mctest
2012-05-15, 01:45 AM
So,you say that is working to do the backup with copy paste?I tried to do this at E******* courses but it didn`t worked,the ftp client had a lot of file copy errors.
Do you copy the flashcard just with the baseline or with the software upgrade at well?

Thank you.
Yes,it works!I did it many times!

renzor
2012-05-15, 06:32 PM
Good to know,i will try with WS FTP.

spiderman
2012-05-16, 10:04 PM
Hi All,

While copied to another RBS, it wouldn't detect same finger print??? or may just copy C2 and D folder before created Cabinet equipment???