PDA

View Full Version : Download Tutorial in LTE & Advanced Communications – Telecoms Academy – Module 1 MCQ

thinhpt
2012-05-07, 09:09 PM
A Comprehensive Distance Learning Programme covering all aspects of Long Term Evolution (LTE) from the services it can deliver to the details of network planning.
Long Term Evolution is hugely significant as the next major piece of the technology jigsaw, and both operators and vendors need people with a thorough knowledge of the commercial and technical issues surrounding its development and deployment in order to maximise its potential for their organisation. The modular nature of this programme makes it suitable for a variety of job roles.
The next major development in mobile networks, will for many, be represented by the 3GPP Long Term Evolution (LTE) technology. LTE will present new commercial and technological challenges for vendors, operators, regulators and service providers.

Downlink : http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?adnzo3y4o9faajd

Please upload complete training module if you have.

Tutorial in LTE & Advanced Communications – Telecoms Academy – Module 1 MCQ
Tutorial in LTE & Advanced Communications – Telecoms Academy – Module 2 MCQ
Tutorial in LTE & Advanced Communications – Telecoms Academy – Module 3 MCQ

rkdrkd
2012-05-08, 01:05 AM
Please upload complete training module if you have.

clive
2012-05-08, 11:21 AM
Hi...
How can someone answer the questions wout the Training....It will help if you post the Training module also...
Thanks

rkdrkd
2012-05-08, 02:37 PM
Hi...
How can someone answer the questions wout the Training....It will help if you post the Training module also...
Thanks

Yeh, it will help others

thinhpt
2012-05-08, 08:39 PM
Yeh, it will help others

I will post more in some incoming days.

Hope it helps for improving your knowledge.

ptt3i
2012-05-13, 11:04 AM
I will post more in some incoming days.

Hope it helps for improving your knowledge.

Part 4, final part, in the Telecoms Academy Inst... with the content of "LTE Core Network". All questions and answers will help you enrich the knowledge.

BRs,
ptt3i.