PDA

View Full Version : ploting Neighbors

husseinmanaf
2012-05-03, 07:46 PM
Hi

brothers, i want to ploting nieghbors rxlevel and its for wich cell, in tems inves. there is window " GSM Serving + Neighbors " show us nieghbors and cell info with rxlevel, how an i get those valuse please...

Thankx in advance

bino
2012-05-04, 11:30 AM
Hi

brothers, i want to ploting nieghbors rxlevel and its for wich cell, in tems inves. there is window " GSM Serving + Neighbors " show us nieghbors and cell info with rxlevel, how an i get those valuse please...

Thankx in advance

Hi,

I think you should export tems logfile to mapinfo (neighbor name, CI, rxlev,...).

Br.

pashcal
2012-05-04, 02:37 PM
Hi,

I think you should export tems logfile to mapinfo (neighbor name, CI, rxlev,...).

Br.

Yes, and don't forget coordinates, if you want to make dotted objects in MapInfo, colored by RxL!

lejun
2012-05-04, 10:53 PM
Hi

Thankx in advance

Hi friend,

This is because of your cellfile (you must have all information: serving cell, neighbors cell with LAC, CI,BCCH.... get from system). We usually write a macro for Tems cellfile.

Best Regards

husseinmanaf
2012-05-05, 12:42 AM
Thanks Brothers

I tried in actix and Mapinfo too..

i will explain if you conect in cell and you take signal from this cell and there are niehbors in same dot.

I want to represent each niegbor of this dot or if ican take vlue of rxlevel with out ploting no issue too.

Thanx brothers

indoor
2012-05-09, 09:58 PM
I needed to do this recently with mapinfo, whilst Actix looked like the best way, because I was using indoor pin point results it didn't like it and only gave a few points across the floor plan.

I ended up exporting the log file for the GSM handset with neighbour cell ID, rx lev for the neighbour and coordinates. to a CSV file, with columns for each of the 18 neighbours.

This was then cleaned up in excel using the filter to copy and paste into a new sheet the levels and the coordinates. I'm sure a simple macro in excel would have been able to get all the results. I was very impressed at the amount of info hidden away in the log file though as it saved me another trip to site

jerkprut
2012-05-10, 01:46 PM
May I ask you to show me the result capture Sir, in case we'll need it someday

Thx