PDA

View Full Version : Original Collecting QXDM logs with an HTC Desire

wolverine
2012-04-26, 07:56 AM
Hi guys, find the procedure below to turn your HTC Desire into a log collection tool (found on another forum on the internet). Any feedback on how well this works is welcome.

1) With the phone turned off, I booted it into Fastboot by either a) holding down volume rocker+power on button, then choosing "fastboot" or b) holding back button+power on button, which takes you straight into "fastboot".

2) Set "fastboot oem enableqxdm 1"

3) Once the phone boots as normal key in *#*#4635#*#*, go on "Phone info", then "Activate log QXDM SD"

4) The log will be stored on the SD card like qxdm_20110808_220313_1.dm, to recover the SD you have to set "fastboot oem enableqxdm 0"

punto
2012-04-26, 08:54 AM
for some of HTC model try go directlly to :

Settings/Power/Fast boot (check this option) and try also code *#*#4636#*#* and "Enable QXDM SD log" in Testing/Phone information

T_ADD
2012-05-16, 06:47 AM
Hi, this information is correct. I have a HTC incredible in which the code works. But for me, even when "Enable QXDM SD log" button is pressed, it does not create any log on the SD card. Any idea why would this be the case? When log is created how do you use it? Do you use QXDM to view it?
for some of HTC model try go directlly to :

Settings/Power/Fast boot (check this option) and try also code *#*#4636#*#* and "Enable QXDM SD log" in Testing/Phone information

T_ADD
2012-05-16, 06:50 AM
Hi, where do you set this command? "fastboot oem enableqxdm 1"
Hi guys, find the procedure below to turn your HTC Desire into a log collection tool (found on another forum on the internet). Any feedback on how well this works is welcome.

1) With the phone turned off, I booted it into Fastboot by either a) holding down volume rocker+power on button, then choosing "fastboot" or b) holding back button+power on button, which takes you straight into "fastboot".

2) Set "fastboot oem enableqxdm 1"

3) Once the phone boots as normal key in *#*#4635#*#*, go on "Phone info", then "Activate log QXDM SD"

4) The log will be stored on the SD card like qxdm_20110808_220313_1.dm, to recover the SD you have to set "fastboot oem enableqxdm 0"