PDA

View Full Version : Download HSDPA Low Throughput Analysis mate (Statistic aspect)

kentck86
2012-04-22, 01:10 PM
Hi All,

Kindly please find the attachment for HSDPA low throughput analysis in Huawei RAN10/RAN12.

Comments and discussion are welcome.:D

thank you

nron3
2012-04-23, 01:03 AM
Mate, do u have HSUPA Low Throughput Analysis?

kentck86
2012-04-23, 01:08 AM
Mate, do u have HSUPA Low Throughput Analysis?

Hi Friend,

Please stay tune for HSUPA low throughput analysis examples for severals cases. Will share it for discussion once it is ready. It would be most welcome if anyone can share it too.

thank you

ninjafine
2012-04-23, 02:01 AM
Hi Friend,

Please stay tune for HSUPA low throughput analysis examples for severals cases. Will share it for discussion once it is ready. It would be most welcome if anyone can share it too.

thank you

Hi! What is the reason of having at most 2 HSDPA Codes and 90% of QPSK? Could you please add some slides with HSDPA throughput distribution, number of HSDPA users and HSDPA retransmissions on map?

kentck86
2012-04-23, 03:14 PM
Hi! What is the reason of having at most 2 HSDPA Codes and 90% of QPSK? Could you please add some slides with HSDPA throughput distribution, number of HSDPA users and HSDPA retransmissions on map?

Hi Mate,
Let me get clear on your question, you were having at most codes=2 for your HSDPA test, and most of the time your UE fall on Modulation: QPSK?

For code limited case, it might be due to the target cell was loaded with Non-HS traffic which utilized the Code resources and thus there were not enough Code to be
allocated for HSDPA and thus the Modulation unable to get 16QAM due to limited code. Do you have any DT logfiles or statistic of Non-HS traffic on your case thus we could discuss further please?

thank you

ninjafine
2012-04-24, 12:54 AM
-) Actually it is the scenario from your attahcement, so i just wonder since this is typical for the whole your route, not only for cell edges. That's why i proposed to add some slides.
BR.