PDA

View Full Version : Question How to Driving Test correctly 2G,3G and LTE ( Using TEMS Investigate)

optwcdma
2012-04-08, 12:30 AM
Hi Everyone,
Could anybody show me how to driving test correctly ( 2G, 3G, LTE)?

* Driving test for Single Site: How many sample, Handover , Service,...
* Driving test for Route ( Cluster, whole Network for Optimization): How many sample, size of logfile, service...
I have already done driving test for a long time. But I don't know standard of logfile for driving test.
Anybody could share documents about that (Vendor documents are very good). Thank you!
Best Regards.
Optwcdma:)

rffreeconsult
2012-04-08, 01:30 AM
Site integration necessitates clockwise and counterclockwise handover checks, this drive should be around the site and as close as possible. Next, drive around the site within a 1-1.5 miles radius to check all the handovers to the 1st tier neighbors (the distance may change if the site is in rural & remote area). The route should cover all the handovers from and to the new site from all of its neighbors. The principle applies to all technology. Data drive (with data stick) tends to have more drops than voice drops (The drops may not happen at the same place)...Will search docs and load them to u.

blueskychina
2012-04-08, 02:03 PM
thank for sharing