PDA

View Full Version : I need some information about EVDO capacity.pls answer if u know

shankarprasai
2012-04-07, 09:43 PM
Dear All ,

We have the same version bsc as like yours(BSC 6680) , 3606CE and 3606E BTS .We are testing the evdo services two day after.I am not so much familiar with EVDO system.I have some queries about it.i hope that you help me in this regards.

1. how many subscribers can support by S 1/1/1 configuration with data throughput of each subscriber in forward and reverse direction?
2.Do we provide the different data speed for different user on same RF condition?
3. how do the data card different-set the IX and DO service in single SIM?

We need the complete evdo documents of Huawei .pls upload if U have.

NPERF
2012-04-29, 11:30 PM
[To understand teh subscriber capacity of teh EVDO BTS, You should first say your design basis.

The capacity of the BTS is governed by the desired user Throughput What shpuld be the minimum sector throughput requred.
Then you should say me what is the CE capapcity( 6850 chipset or 6800 chipset. MAC index capacity is the same for all types of Chipset.

I am attaching a excell spred sheet. here my design througput is 500 Kbps. and 1.2 Mbps sector throughput. In this scinarion My active user capacuty would be 12 and Active + dormant is almost 200 users.
Hope you under stood.

Please PM for further documents and tools....