PDA

View Full Version : Proposals for Future MIMO Technologies in the MIMOWA Project

DANORM
2012-04-05, 02:01 PM

Abstract: This white paper presents a summary of the work performed by the active partners in WP4 in the project MIMOWA (“MIMO technologies for Wireless Access”) from the European Medea+ program. In this WP4, research activities have been performed related to the future wireless systems beyond current standards and their limitations. This work has encompassed topics related to advanced receiver architectures and algorithms, single-user precoding and feedback, multi-user schemes, and MIMO terminal antennas.

Keywords: MIMO, WiMAX, LTE, receiver architectures and algorithms, single-user precoding, feedback, multi-user schemes, terminal antennas.

And Please Add Reputation

ilchisingh
2012-04-05, 03:58 PM
Hi,

In your post I suggest that in addition to posting your file on this site that you also do so on 4shared.com and then post a link to it.

A lot of us readers have accounts there for us and its easier for us to access the documents there.

Regards,
Ilchi

aubidamax
2012-04-05, 04:26 PM
Hi,

In your post I suggest that in addition to posting your file on this site that you also do so on 4shared.com and then post a link to it.

A lot of us readers have accounts there for us and its easier for us to access the documents there.

Regards,
Ilchi

direct link http://www.awe-communications.com/Projects/MIMOWA/white_paper_WP4_MIMOWA_merged_v5.pdf

you need just search in google

thanks

BR

DANORM
2012-04-05, 09:58 PM
Hi,

Regards,
Ilchi

You can improve your reputation and then you can download. When i have time i am uploading my files on the 4shared.com, but every time for me its impossible