PDA

View Full Version : urgent help plz_Gsm Channel verification??

echomoon
2012-04-03, 11:50 PM
Hi FRNDs

i going to do few tests instead of a close frnd using ti12 ,he is leaving for the death of some related person,,& cant ask him "how to" in the present time.....thought to ask here....never let me down before

the thing is i need to do gsm channel verification for some new onair sites....the bad thing is iam getting error "BCCH lost"
most sites had hopping channels but the one i had to test is none-hoping
if some one had a practical exper. & related documents/sample reports i would by appreciated

thanks in advance

echomoon
2012-04-04, 01:52 PM
any update on this???

br
echomoon

Darko
2012-04-04, 09:18 PM
Hi,

BCCH Lost is reported by TI when certain number of Service Reports or measurement reports is not received.
I don't some big experience in this so can't provide any useful documents, but if you are investigating those sites/sectors with problems maybe you should check HW on those sites or interference in the area. It is difficult to say without any real data...

echomoon
2012-04-04, 09:44 PM
Hi,

BCCH Lost is reported by TI when certain number of Service Reports or measurement reports is not received.
I don't some big experience in this so can't provide any useful documents, but if you are investigating those sites/sectors with problems maybe you should check HW on those sites or interference in the area. It is difficult to say without any real data...

FRND,thanks,but these site r on air now & carrying trrafic CS/PS normally....i just need to verify the "all"Timeslots of each carrier.....& send a pdf report to my frnd Boss:L