PDA

View Full Version : Question Frequnecy Planning in ATOLL

koepret
2012-03-30, 11:53 AM
Dear All

I have to plan from Baseband to SFR 1X1 and SFR 1X3

i am already change from base Band to SFR without change BCCH , Only Change TCH ( MA list )
but after i am running why Coverage of C/I between baseband and SFR is same

and my question and need help to all all you
1. For case above is result like ..? C/I Coverage between SFR and baseband is same or Not ..?
2. How to Make Frequency plan in Atoll with perfectly ..? may be i am wrong setting paramater in Atoll
3. Any body share Project Atoll focus in Frequency Planning because i want running AFC for GRF
4. Please share Parameter for Running AFP for running well , because i am running always error

Please kindly if any body know and have idea for this case , Please kindly share

Thanks a lot
Koepret

aubidamax
2012-03-30, 04:45 PM
Dear All

I have to plan from Baseband to SFR 1X1 and SFR 1X3

i am already change from base Band to SFR without change BCCH , Only Change TCH ( MA list )
but after i am running why Coverage of C/I between baseband and SFR is same

and my question and need help to all all you
1. For case above is result like ..? C/I Coverage between SFR and baseband is same or Not ..?
2. How to Make Frequency plan in Atoll with perfectly ..? may be i am wrong setting paramater in Atoll
3. Any body share Project Atoll focus in Frequency Planning because i want running AFC for GRF
4. Please share Parameter for Running AFP for running well , because i am running always error

Please kindly if any body know and have idea for this case , Please kindly share

Thanks a lot
Koepret

hi Koepret

in atoll you can use freq. reuse 1 (1x3x1) , freq. reuse 3 (1x3x3) or can use ICIC (soft frequency 1x3x1(specify a part of band to cell edge users) but without boost the power ).....

i made simulation in atoll take a lock to this result...

25974 25975

thanks

BR