PDA

View Full Version : How to analysis DL Rx quality Issue when call is in Hopping Mode

rajmeena06
2012-03-30, 11:42 AM
Dear all,
How to analysis DL Rx quality Issue when call is in Hopping Mode through drive test.
In our network we are using Ad-HOC freq plan (12 bcch,9 tch (Band:-1800).
In the drive test i found major quality patches while call is in hopping mode now i need to anlayis those patches but i unable to find out the interfer freq ..Pl help me in analyis (Post prossing tool :actix).

Pl share some guide line.

ventinel
2012-03-30, 01:56 PM
Dear all,
How to analysis DL Rx quality Issue when call is in Hopping Mode through drive test.
In the drive test i found major quality patches while call is in hopping mode now i need to anlayis those patches but i unable to find out the interfer freq ..Pl help me in analyis (Post prossing tool :actix).

Hi, first of all you need to figure out the reason of degraded rxquality, i.e bad coverage or high interference or some hardware issue at cell/trx. In case of bad coverage, redesign or disabling power control might help. Whereas in case of interference, check the co and adjacent tch frequencies for the serving cell. For hardware issues i hope you know the concerned for raising the issue and follow up :)

rajmeena06
2012-03-30, 07:14 PM
As There Rx level is -75 dbm and there is no co or adj BCCH .
Hardware fine,No Alaram.all Parameter is constant for all sites.

Rifa
2012-03-30, 07:37 PM
If your freq has no Adj or co channel, might also want to check your BSIC. Have you confirm there is no HW problems. potentialy RF leakage at site.

rfoptman
2012-03-30, 08:30 PM
Dear all,

My friend, I heard about: Ad-HOC freq plan already but I don't know what is it? may u please share more info about it?

rajmeena06
2012-03-30, 10:51 PM
Site hardware having no issue,but in three sector using same BSIC,diffrent bcch and tch and there is no same bsic or bcch in neigbour.
Bsic re-use distance is 3 Km.

RF engineer
2012-03-30, 11:10 PM
Dear all,

You can disable hopping and check the Rx qual per TRX if there is problem you can find and by the way the ad-hoc you used is 100% load which i meant frequencies = # TRX.

BR

RF engineer
2012-03-30, 11:12 PM
My friend, I heard about: Ad-HOC freq plan already but I don't know what is it? may u please share more info about it?

Ad-Hoc frequency plan is mixed of Baseband frequency plan but Hopping type is SFH which means if you have 3TRXs you will assign 3 Frequencies and put hopping type as SFH.

BR