PDA

View Full Version : banning telwind

kamy
2012-03-19, 04:58 PM
i drop some lines to you just inform that i'm going to ban a VIP member TELWIND because of he used multiple account

telwind and thewind

1. the ID thewind is activated by the email: telwind@yahoo.com which is the yahoo ID of the user telwind
2. tracing back to the adding reputation of "telwind" and "thewind", many reps of telwind were added by "thewind" in abnormally ways. in addition, two users "tomsg" and "jerry" also added reps to "telwind" with same purposes also. the ways he (telwind) collected reps is not fairplay.

BRs,
kamy

freakturd06
2012-03-19, 11:13 PM
Master kamy,

How about the contributions of telwind. Can we check it?
May be they are enough reasons to let him stay if they are quite useful?
His status is so high that he was banned just like that.
His reputation is 960. Let say 160 was added by thewind (which is quite very high already).
The 800 number is high that he might shared enough good materials in our forum.

I do respect your decision.
Also,I am not related to telwind. But loosing such a member is sad to think.

But this serves as a warning to all the members using multiple accounts.

harrypotter
2012-03-20, 05:02 AM
I agree with you. Kamy, I think you have to re-consider again total ban for "thewind" or telwind.

riverstreamer
2012-03-20, 07:31 AM
Dear All,

I had a long conversation with Kamy before he gets decision.
In prior we checked some points regarding to this unfair behavior and this user's answer to kamy's investigation; Some of them are written in kamy's message and some of them not (to keep the duplicated users detections hidden).
I should mention that Kamy had respected his level and had asked him about this anarchy but the answer was .... !

Why applying the forum rule for him : as we are in a democratic forum and the law is the same for all. Kamy couldn't keep this exception for him. What will we expect to normal users when the high-levels don't respect the forum ?!!! So we go on without any doubt !

- Normally Kamy has investigated the rate of reputation by side of three other users in compare of the other users.
- In addition he has checked the quality of the staff sent by this VIP user.

If this VIP user has a very low reputation by side of these three users (in total) and in addition his presence and his staff are really useful and unique for the forum; after the administration board decision; He has the possibility to come back to the forum but in lower level and after deduction of all his unfair gained points. (This will be under kamy's investigation and his internal report to administration board)

What he has written in here for you, is just an announcement for all in order to:
- inform you that the users are under investigation for preventing duplicated IDs
- you are all the same against the rules
- we don't accept at all unfair behavior and in addition covering up what you have done wrong ! (being clear is much better)
- and at last that the forum is clear with you and inform you for every event

So, please don't send Kamy such messages that it is good or bad. That is the law; We should respect it; We don't want anarchy. We have the users in the forum who can spread such amount of information and tools equal to many of high level users. So don't worry; The high level friends are always respected and the real ones know very well that they don't need to use such unfair methods.

Everyone in any level has time to inform any administrator or moderator about any duplicated/triplicated user account that he has used before (even if it is active but unused for some months).
The forum neglects your act in such cases and helps you to clean up your accounts for having just one unique one.

Best Regards;
riverstreamer