PDA

View Full Version : RF PERFORMANCE ALARM

luganomu
2012-03-08, 04:42 AM
Hello

Please can some one tell me RF performance alarm means? and What is the effect of this alarm? give documents that explain about it?.
What to be done to clear this alarm?
rgds

striker
2012-03-08, 09:47 AM
That alarm will affect KPI's like TDROP,SDROP and Handover...Check hardware problem especially ( DRU or DTRU ).

luganomu
2012-03-08, 05:31 PM
Thank you striker

also you can let me know what does the alarm mean as well.

striker
2012-03-08, 05:39 PM
@luganomu,

Actually I don't have the meaning for that alarm but I just based for my experieced with that alarm. It's not also in the alarm fault code for E*******. Sometimes if you reset the site; the alarm will be cleared but the traffic catered will go down.

auto_art
2012-03-08, 07:09 PM
That alarm will affect KPI's like TDROP,SDROP and Handover...Check hardware problem especially ( DRU or DTRU ).

dear frend.

RF performance alarm usually comes when there is idb mismatch(dru in combined mode & chip at back of DRU in hybrid combined mode). u can read its defination in fault code guide under code 2a 42 in trx subsection. traffic goes down because it op power get very low when this occur. this does not occur due to faulty DRU CHIP is the mostly culprit other reason are mismatched jumpers.

jndomingo
2012-03-09, 05:23 PM
Hi luganomu,

Good day.as per my experienced with E// Equipment, RF PERFORMANCE mostly generated in TRX, if you already isolated cables in to outdoor panel antenna. Try to checked your Trx which the source of the alarm generated.

TRX with RF Performance usually catter traffic but affect KPI, specially TRX that handles BCCH. affect TS of TRX. internally we can test the whole module if you have proper test equipment.

Ill will try to find the docs you need so that you can have reference.

BR\\