PDA

View Full Version : Line of Sight alignment tool

rm77
2012-03-01, 10:12 PM
hi all;
i'm sharing this small presentation about SPAA05-LOS which is Line of Sight alignment tool for Real-time measuring of antenna bearing.
i haven't used it before so please if someone had used it ,that will be great to share with us his comments.
thanks in advance.

dacoder
2012-03-02, 01:45 AM
are you sharing a tool itself or a presentation about the tool, plz specify

agitator
2012-03-02, 05:08 PM
Yes dacoder, you are right. This is only presentation pdf file for hardware (mechanical, not software) tool for alignment....

rm77
2012-03-04, 05:08 PM
yes definitely as i said it is just presentation about this equipement .
as you know there are alot off MW links in all over the world which are suffering and need to be aligned again so i think such tool could help us to improve the quality of our Network.
BR

dacoder
2012-03-04, 08:01 PM
yes definitely as i said it is just presentation about this equipement .
as you know there are alot off MW links in all over the world which are suffering and need to be aligned again so i think such tool could help us to improve the quality of our Network.
BR
well the thread topic is definitely misleading. Its named as if you are sharing the tool itself.

rm77
2012-03-04, 10:04 PM
Sorry but i said "i'm sharing this small presentation"
i think people at least should read the thread explanation before downloading.
sorry for this misunderstand.

dacoder
2012-03-07, 02:02 AM
yes, you said small presentation but like i said as per thread title I expected it was a tool. Hence i just asked if it was a presentation or a tool itself just out of confusion. I dont think there was any plausible reason to decrease my reputation by clicking 'Not helpful' post. In fact, i believe it clears the air to other guys like me who could get misled.
Also, I think people should make the thread title very clear and not ambiguous.